Get (most) of the VG-99 forum patches here!

Started by A2theT, November 09, 2009, 04:44:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

A2theT

No problem. You're very welcome.  I have about a dozen new patches I will post soon.  Just want to through together a quick video demo of them first.  Just been so busy horsing around with my GR-55..
HEAVY on the METAL
Axe-Fx II, Roland VG-99 + FC-300, Roland GR-55, Digitech Jamman Stereo, Ibanez/ESP/Jackson Guitars

marco

Quote from: A to the T on April 17, 2011, 05:41:03 AM
Sorry there hasn't been an update since last November but its been overshadowed by all the GR-55 madness!
Anyway, here you go.

... a big THANK YOU for the update

Marco

gerardplouf

Fender "The Strat"
Godin LGX SA
Roland GR-55
Roland GT-10
Roland GP-8

Spawn-X

Sorry for my bad English. I'm just a poor lonesome froguitarist...

So, feel free to correct me if I make a mistake...

Gears: V-Guitar: VG-99+FC-300; GP-10; AX100MKII; Nord Modular G2 Engine.
DAW: Cubase Pro 9.5 + BabyFace + RC-50

barmogloth

AlexR

Thanks very much for this work!
I'll contribute as soon I dominate better the VG99 (I'm a new user...) :)

thesatchman

Excellent! Love the collection.

I'm a newbie - I used the VG-99 librarian and used the Import SMF function to read the patches but nothing happens. Anyone can give any pointers how to trial these on my VG-99?

Thanks.
Thanks,
Thesatchman

Ibanez JS2400, Ibanez Universe, Peavey Wolfgang, Godin xtSA
Roland VG-99, GR-55, Boss GT-10, Behring 1204USB

Brent Flash

Quote from: thesatchman on January 15, 2012, 05:40:34 PM
Excellent! Love the collection.

I'm a newbie - I used the VG-99 librarian and used the Import SMF function to read the patches but nothing happens. Anyone can give any pointers how to trial these on my VG-99?

Thanks.
Welcome to the group thesatchman!  :)

VG-99 patches here in the patch area are SMF for the VG EDITOR.

derwin

can these patches be used on the gr 55? if so are they better than the presets it comes with?
thanks for any feedback muchos appreciated

A2theT

HEAVY on the METAL
Axe-Fx II, Roland VG-99 + FC-300, Roland GR-55, Digitech Jamman Stereo, Ibanez/ESP/Jackson Guitars

aliensporebomb

Yes, VG-99 only.  Looks like the list was last updated in April.  I've done a bunch since then not on the list but that are here.  Keep programming all!
My music projects online at http://www.aliensporebomb.com/

GK Devices:  Roland VG-99, Boss GP-10, Boss SY-1000.

A2theT

I will get to it this week.  I have a ton of new patches of my own to post as well!   Just been so busy.  Barely have time to contribute to the forum lately as you may have noticed. Sorry.
HEAVY on the METAL

aliensporebomb

No problem!  I remember the last time there were only a few new patches and now it seems like there are bunches.

thesatchman

Quote from: Brent Flash on January 15, 2012, 07:02:47 PM
Welcome to the group thesatchman!  :)

VG-99 patches here in the patch area are SMF for the VG EDITOR.

Thanks - got it. Works wonderfully - this is an excellent forum for guitarist aiming to get into digital recording and performance!
Thanks,
Thesatchman

Ibanez JS2400, Ibanez Universe, Peavey Wolfgang, Godin xtSA
Roland VG-99, GR-55, Boss GT-10, Behring 1204USB

Spawn-X

Up to date PDF listing to facilitate searching (Ctrl+F in acrobat).
Sorry for my bad English. I'm just a poor lonesome froguitarist...

So, feel free to correct me if I make a mistake...

Gears: V-Guitar: VG-99+FC-300; GP-10; AX100MKII; Nord Modular G2 Engine.
DAW: Cubase Pro 9.5 + BabyFace + RC-50

GabNet

Thank you for your great effort doing this compilation... I´m a new VG-99 User and I love this machine.

LPHovercraft

I just pulled the latest (also a relatively new user) and have been gob-smacked at the volume and variety.
Houston Haynes - LPHovercraft

A2theT

The archive is currently about 108 patches short.  I hope to update it soon but I've just been swamped with stuff (tax time etc..)
Sorry for the excuse but just haven't allocated any time.
HEAVY on the METAL

LPHovercraft

What! I want my money back!! Oh wait. Never mind...

:)
Houston Haynes - LPHovercraft

A2theT

I updated the list today.  We now have over 1300.  I added about 30-40 new ones of my own as well.
HEAVY on the METAL

aliensporebomb

And....there's a whole group of new ones I'm finalizing.  1331?  At this rate we'll be at 1500 before long.

Now_And_Then

Would it be possible to get the "collection in one file" updated, as the current archive will be six months old in a few days? I don't like making work for others but the current layout of the patches section just makes me cringe.

Thank you!

aliensporebomb

I've got about a dozen more I haven't submitted yet too. 

G

what an excellent undertaking!!!

has anyone tried grouping these together in a .g9l file for easy loading and testing of all these patches?

A2theT

Be my guest.  I've been so busy lately that I've been unable to update it and my contribution to this fantastic forum has indeed dwindled.  As far as reorganizing or regrouping the patches, I'm not sure where you would start.....they were grouped based on the style and subforum they were posted in.
HEAVY on the METAL