KATANA - Snhirsch's Katana MIDI Bridge for RPI / BeagleBone

Started by vtgearhead, December 26, 2016, 08:53:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SteveO

Quote from: vtgearhead on December 29, 2018, 06:15:29 AM
to a method on the Katana class

That's the part I was having trouble figuring out. So I need to create a method that, for example, switches on the green boost. I'll take a crack at it next week when I get some time.

Thanks.

ElliotG

Just a python suggestion, you may want to consider creating a dictionary with all of your CC numbers, and the actions,  rather than a long list of if/elif statements.

vtgearhead

Quote from: TrainedChimp on December 29, 2018, 08:41:50 AM
That's the part I was having trouble figuring out. So I need to create a method that, for example, switches on the green boost. I'll take a crack at it next week when I get some time.

Thanks.

Yes, exactly. 

yop44

Hi,
I just installed Snhirschs's midi bridge and its works fine. I mean I tried sending PC for channel switch. But implemented CCs correspond to MK1. Is there an updated version for Katana MKII?

vtgearhead

Quote from: yop44 on December 08, 2020, 04:34:11 AM
Hi,
I just installed Snhirschs's midi bridge and its works fine. I mean I tried sending PC for channel switch. But implemented CCs correspond to MK1. Is there an updated version for Katana MKII?

(former SNHirsch - now vtgearhead here)

I retired my Katana a couple of years ago in favor of Helix and (more recently) Kemper profiler.  At this point I have no time or interest in revisiting this project.  Hopefully the code is modular enough that some enterprising person will have little difficulty in updating it further.

yop44