GP-10 - KEYS Collection Pack by Ainsoph

Started by ainsoph, June 05, 2016, 12:28:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ainsoph

sixeight

Great stuff.  The type of sound nobody expected from the GP10.

Is it a pity that AFAIK you can't make a User tuning with the OSC model. Transposing the D and G string up one octave gives great keyboard player style voicings...

Nyama74

ainsoph

Quote from: sixeight on June 05, 2016, 06:04:34 AM
Great stuff.  The type of sound nobody expected from the GP10.

Is it a pity that AFAIK you can't make a User tuning with the OSC model. Transposing the D and G string up one octave gives great keyboard player style voicings...

Thanks ! :) ... there are 3 patches made wiith OSC ( hammond , ePiano osc , ePiano ) , others are based on guitar(s) ( no-latency ) so you can experiment within usual User tuning section :)

Quote from: Nyama74 on June 05, 2016, 10:49:20 AM
Bravo, ainsoph...thanks very much!

Welcome ! :)

gumbo

Thanks once again ainsoph   ;D

...you have no idea how useful this is going to be for me..although I now will have to raise the standard of my own technique !! :D

Your work is just wonderful !

Kindest regards from Australia,
Peter
Read slower!!!   ....I'm typing as fast as I can...

ainsoph

Quote from: gumbo on June 05, 2016, 05:11:17 PM
Thanks once again ainsoph   ;D

...you have no idea how useful this is going to be for me..although I now will have to raise the standard of my own technique !! :D

Your work is just wonderful !

Kindest regards from Australia,
Peter

Welcome ! Nice to hear from you ! Greetings from Slovenia !

Autana

I was playing with each patch of this amazing Keys pack collection and indeed, the WOW factor is always there!  gracias mi genial  amigo.  8)
GR-55, GP-10, GI-20, Godin xtSA, GodinNylon MultiAc, Giannini classical, 3 GK-3'd gtrs, Cube 80XL, Primova GKFX-21 (x2)

Fear just pulls you out of being true to music, which is coming from a place of love. Love is the opposite of fear. I stay away from anything fear-related.
- Tal Wilkenfeld -

ainsoph

Quote from: Autana on June 06, 2016, 06:22:44 AM
I was playing with each patch of this amazing Keys pack collection and indeed, the WOW factor is always there!  gracias mi genial  amigo.  8)

:)) <3 ! :)

iusemidi

Thank you  I am pairing my GR33 with the GP10 with my Godin 3 voice LGX  life is good!

aniket80

Apologies guys, but how do I get these patches?
like download it..

admin

Log in - look at bottom of 1st post and DOWNLOAD the attached file at bottom of Post

Aengelantir

Hi all,

I'd like to share some experience on using the GP-10 and kindly ask your ideas on it.
I downloaded some patches from Ainsoph, which are great!!!. Preparing for the rehearsal I tweaked the e-piano patch.
-To mask the latency I mixed in the real guitar sound in order the get a direct attack followed by the e-piano. The pedal I used to control the mix. But the sounds of the synth and the guitar don't really mix, that is tones (higher harmonics) are a little off between the two. Shoild I not mix and learn to work with the latency?
- I tend to dampen a lot with my fretting left hand. Playing the guitar it isn't noticable but the synth detects a new, lower note. It cannot be get rid of much of that artifact by setting the velocity. I'm considering of (re-)learning to dampen with my right hand more. Any other approaches?

I'd gladly here your ideas. Maybe from users of other synths?
Gibson L5 CES, Ibanez 2630 Artist + GK-3, Fender Am Strat, Ibanez ST-300, Aria Nylon, Fina steelstring, GT-10, GP-10, Ableton.

admin

Roll down your real guitar Tone control to 0-2 range to reduce conflicting highs

admin

Roll down your real guitar Tone control to 0-2 range to reduce conflicting highs

Aengelantir

Hi admin,

Thanks. Seems a good idea, I will let you know how that worked out.
Gibson L5 CES, Ibanez 2630 Artist + GK-3, Fender Am Strat, Ibanez ST-300, Aria Nylon, Fina steelstring, GT-10, GP-10, Ableton.