Fender Mustang LT-25 / LT-50

Started by admin, March 26, 2019, 12:20:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

admin

admin

I see the Fender Mustang LT25/50 and Rumble LT Bass Amps support a version of Fender Tone Editor over a direct USB connection:
https://tone-support.fender.com/hc/...do-I-download-Fender-Tone-for-Mac-or-Windows-

Can this USB direct connection  version of Fender Tone ( Win) will not work with Mustang GT/GTX amps

I see currently Fender Tone ( Win) does not support Mustang GT

Quote from: stilwel, post: 30359834, member: 19096No.  LT supports desktop app over USB only, since it's not equipped with Bluetooth hardware.

GT/GTX only supports tone apps over BT to mobile devices.  Additionally, there are no plans to support a desktop app.
Bummer - as it would be handy to document patch creation strategies

Minor workaround - I can still navigate Fender TONE (win) by just ignoring the connect warning  and can still navigate to see all the FX functions of Mustang LT 25/50

I can see the LT25/LT50 only have a restricted subset of the full FX available in the larger GT GTX amps

dazco

Anyone know if this amp's delay can be set for 100% full wet signal ? My GT and current GTX 100's both did but this being a light version i figure it may not. Also, does it have the studio model made for using with DI from another amp or processor?

admin

Quote from: dazco on September 21, 2022, 10:36:51 PMAnyone know if this amp's delay can be set for 100% full wet signal ? My GT and current GTX 100's both did but this being a light version i figure it may not. Also, does it have the studio model made for using with DI from another amp or processor?

No experience with Mustang LT

Sadly the free Fender Tone for Mustang LT (win/mac) refuses to run without the physical Mustang LT being present and connected ( no presale test drive Demo mode)

And Fender still cant task an employee to creare a proper owners manual

I had to create the Mustang GT/GTX spreadsheet- to determine all effects controls - none exists for Mustang LT

pasha811

I understood that GT as in GT40 I own is now out of production right?
Listen to my music at :  http://alonetone.com/pasha/

dazco

Called fender...it has neither. I need a second very small amp that has a 10" or even 8" speaker and a good 20w and a delay that can be set 100% wet, no dry signal. Cheap as possible too. I only want it to take a DI from a tube amp for delay. (tube amp w/no loop) Any ideas? I can pad the DI down to a level for the amp's input.