Guitar trumpet / video impro

Started by ainsoph, May 08, 2017, 02:41:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ainsoph

Sonuus i2m / samplemodeling trumpet

chrish

That does sound good and you're phrasing and scale choices are spot-on. Is the gp10 doing the pitch to MIDI conversions through USB?

ainsoph

Quote from: chrish on May 08, 2017, 07:31:06 AM
That does sound good and you're phrasing and scale choices are spot-on. Is the gp10 doing the pitch to MIDI conversions through USB?

Thank you ! :) .... it is cheap but excellent usb Sonuus i2m , midi converter .... into pc with Samplemodeling Trumpet

frummox

Hi Ainsoph, another great demo! I have a question maybe you (or someone else familiar with the device) can answer. If I connect the i2M Musicsport to a Kenton USB Host mkII at the USB jack could I then connect the Kenton MIDI out directly to an old MIDI synth? The Kenton is powered. Thanks for any help.

ainsoph

Quote from: frummox on May 11, 2017, 02:04:19 PM
Hi Ainsoph, another great demo! I have a question maybe you (or someone else familiar with the device) can answer. If I connect the i2M Musicsport to a Kenton USB Host mkII at the USB jack could I then connect the Kenton MIDI out directly to an old MIDI synth? The Kenton is powered. Thanks for any help.

hi ! thank you .... about your question i unfortunately dont know , / anyone on the forum can tell !?

Hurricane