Elantric

This weekend I should be able to compare all these three amps

* Cube 80XL

* Cube 80GX

* Katana 100

I'll try to compare to Marshall CODE 50 and Vypyr Pro as well

Other Katana Amp opinions

http://www.strat-talk.com/threads/new-boss-katana-amps.413082/
http://www.thegearpage.net/board/index.php?threads/boss-katana-amplifiers.1744135/page-2
http://www.thegearpage.net/board/index.php?threads/heads-up-katana-50-in-stock-zzounds.1753102/page-7

http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/showthread.php?p=4656438

On Katana Head, They do allow the internal 5" speaker to run on 30 watts according to press release.
http://www.fullcompass.com/prod/519271-Boss-Katana-Head
"30 W (Using internal speaker"

I'll post how loud it will go and frequency response

mchad

Looking forward to your thoughts Elantric. If they sound good that's a nice price. $599AUD RRP here in Australia. $529 street.

I still prefer the concept of the Yamaha THR100 Dual but for some reason Yamaha have priced it high despite some missing functionality i.e presets and midi.

Thanks!

Elantric

Read and see more pics here

http://www.thegearpage.net/board/index.php?threads/heads-up-katana-50-in-stock-zzounds.1753102/page-9
Katana Head early reviews
QuoteFirst impression (<1 minute with it using the 5"): not as loud as I thought it might be, sounds good with the acoustic sim patch I dialed in, but I'm definitely not blown away by it. It's a cool feature - I can see taking the head to a hotel room and practicing with it, but it's not going to replace someone's 10" or 12" dedicated practice amp.

-----

http://www.thegearpage.net/board/index.php?posts/22833702/
QuoteThe thing the Katana head has taken over from my THR10X as my go-to practice amp. The built in speaker isn't bad at all, and you still have the options of using cabs, or even using the line out or headphone out into monitors/stereo system/PA/etc. It also has an effects loop that works great, and tons of built in effects, which sound really good. I was playing around with the pitch shifter and univibe earlier, and got a really good organ sound. There's tons of options with this thing.

Elantric

Short run with  Katana Head

For my needs this is already a superior a grab& go amp that covers a lot of ground with its internal FX

Just add GA-FC and Roland EV-5 expression pedal and a tuner and a cab.

I'm using a Quilter 12" closed back extension cab with Celestion Classic Lead 80
Plenty of low end here
It has much better dynamic range than a mustang or Vypyr or CODE 50 or Firehawk

I can set to the Brown highest gain Channel with gain and volume on "10" , but turn my Les Paul down to "2" and play clean rhythm and low noise , near impossible with many modeling amps.

Use your Ears to Set the Katana Amp Type / Gain / Vol/ Tone controls - they do NOT react like a typical Fender Twin or Marshall Plexi  ;)

It takes external pedals very well and has an FX loop.

But there are better amps for Metal  - need to enable one of the internal Distortion FX (METAL ZONE)to achieve a Metal tone

On high gain It's not forced dark sounding like a Cube 80GX , the presence knob adds the high frequencies to taste.

The Katana Head's 5" internal Speaker Sounds fine - its driven by 30 watts, but its low volume for practice.
But I prefer the Katana Head with 5"  compared to  a Yamaha THR-10
(THR10:  5watts per side (10 watts total) using two 3.12" speakers
360mm x 183.5mm x 140mm   6.17lbs)

Katana Head 30 watts internal 5" speaker
470mm x 228 mm x 215 mm    19.5lbs)

I'm often in a situation where the other guitarist is playing an acoustic guitar , but wants me to rehearse my electric lead parts at low volume in a living room. - so this works for that situation  - but wont keep up with a drummer.

Happy owner here , hope to try with a band later this week

mchad

Graham G

Quote from:  Elantric on October 16, 2016, 11:26:04 AM
Short run with  Katana Head

For my needs this is already a superior a grab& go amp that covers a lot of ground with its internal FX

Just add GA-FC and two EV-5 expression pedals and a tuner and a cab.

I'm using a Quilter 12" closed back extension cab with Celestion
Plenty of low end here
It has much better dynamic range than a mustang or Vypyr or CODE 50 or
Elantric,i'm really,really hopeing,the Katana 100,can be the replacement for my sadly departed(knackered) Cube 60 cosm amps,you're valued comments give me even more hope ;D

QuoteI can set to the Brown highest gain Channel with gain and volume on "10" , but turn my Les Paul down to "2" and play clean rhythm and low noise , near impossible with many modeling amps.

It takes external pedals very well and has an FX loop.

On high gain It's not forced dark sounding like a Cube 80GX , the presence knob adds the high frequencies to taste.

Happy owner here , hope to try with a band later this week

Graham G

Elantric,i replied to you post above,but i'm not sure what happened,my reply was inserted into your thread & may not be noticable,so i've tagged it on below.

Elantric,i'm really,really hopeing,the Katana 100,can be the replacement for my sadly departed(knackered) Cube 60 cosm amps,you're valued comments give me even more hope ;D

dayn

Electric,

How does the 5" speaker sound?

Elantric

QuoteHow does the 5" speaker sound?

Sounds fine - its low volume for practice. 
I'm often in a situation where the other guitarist is playing an acoustic, but wants me to rehearse my electric lead parts at low volume in a living room. - so this works for that situation  - but wont keep up with a drummer.

But I prefer the Katana Head with 5"  compared to  a Yamaha THR-10
(THR10:  5watts per side (10 watts total) using two 3.12" speakers
360mm x 183.5mm x 140mm   6.17lbs)

Katana Head:  30 watts internal 5" speaker (Variable 0.25 / 50 / 100 watts for external 8 ohm speaker)
470mm x 228 mm x 215 mm    19.5lbs)

Elantric

http://www.thegearpage.net/board/index.php?posts/22851874/
QuoteMy 100 watt head arrived yesterday and I have had a chance to play it for a few hours into my avatar 1x12 cab with a Scumback M75 65 speaker and dive into the tone studio to adjust effects.

So far, I really like it. The clean channel is very nice. Eq adjustments are powerful, lead is good, brown is also good. It will take a little more tweaking to get it there, but I am impressed.

It is loud and should have no problem keeping up with the band and cutting through.

I am seeing some strangeness when going to adjust and save the booster section of effects. Some of the controls adjust in tandem with the gain levels and this, in turn, alters the levels of all other booster type pedals that you make able to choose from. Also, some of them are set up so that you cannot choose what the max gain level is. It is pre chosen for you. I will have to dig further to see if this can be changed, but I was a bit bummed by that. I can see why it was made that way, but I was hoping for full control of the parameters and that they weren't shared across the other choices.

I will keep playing it. It is sounding very good so far. Well worth the dough.

admin

More Katana Amp reviews
http://www.thegearpage.net/board/index.php?threads/new-amps-day-boss-katana-100.1760379/
---

Just bought a new Boss Katana 100. Actually we bought two. I sold two awesome tube amps, a Marshall DSL40c and a Vox Nighttrain 15 G2 and an old Vox Valvetronix VT40+ I also sold three pedals, a Zoom PD01, an EHX Soul Food and a TC Electronic HOF.

We now have two Boss Katana 100's with GA-FC foot switches and big smiles on our faces.

These new amps simply and categorically and I believe permanently destroy the paradigm that tube amps are superior to solid state amps.

I was a bit of a tube snob and had over the years bought and sold lots of tube amps and some solid state and had reached a point where I was quite satisfied. That is until the Boss Katana came along.

The Vox Night train was an easy amp to replace. While for a Vox it is is a very versatile amp, it is not versatile in absolute terms. It has one of the most lush clean sounds in the world and some of the most distinctive at the edge of breakup sounds but it cannot do metal and hard rock and it has a tone that is very distinctive. It really needs a pedal such as a Soul Food or even an SD1 to get it to be more versatile. It also is not very good at sounding truly dynamic at low volume. Its not bad at low volumes but also not sensational.

The Vox VT40+ was also easy to say good bye to. Its only purpose was to provide extremely low volume tones that was reasonably authentic. The Boss Katana does that a million times better so no tears shed there.

The Marshall was harder to say good bye to. It was a stunning amp with a blood curdling tone, thumping and deep bass and personality oozing out of its grilles. It was just a tad temperamental and sometimes would just not sound that good. It was also not the best amp to play very quietly. Even at its lowest quietest setting it would resonate through the wall into the adjoining room.

It had some really great tones but also some that were quite sharp and harsh that had to be dialled back. Its reverb was also quite weak but in all it was a truly great amp.

After replacing the Night Train I was able to do a back to back comparison of the Marshall and the Boss and here is what I found.

The Boss has the same organic tone that the Marshall has but it is easier to dial in and does not have any sounds that are unbalanced. On the Marshall there is a huge difference in EQ between the Crunch and the Lead channel. One is warm and the other is trebly. The Boss is very consistent and a steady progression from clean through to crunch, lead and then brown. The clean has a bit more headroom than the Marshall. The Crunch, Lead and Brown cover a bit more sonic territory than the Marshall does by getting into modern metal territory earlier easily. Surprisingly the Boss is very sensitive to picking dynamics and to turning down the volume on the guitar, even more so, albeit by a narrow margin, than the Marshall. I would have settled for it being in the same ball park but was not prepared for it being better than the Marshall.

Interestingly the Boss has none of the digital artefacts some modelling amps are notorious for. Its sustaining notes decay naturally and very musically just like the Marshall.

Where the Marshall wins is by having a deeper and more thundering bass. This is quite noticeable but ultimately was not able to make me keep it. Remember it was the bass that was making it difficult to practice quietly.

I'm not sure how it would be on a stage but I can tell you that the Boss is quite a bit louder.

Now the Marshall is an extremely loud 40W amp and you would expect, according to conventional wisdom, that it should be equivalent to 100W or more of solid state amp. I can tell you without a shadow of a doubt that the Boss is significantly louder than the Marshall. On the Marshall I have managed to turn it up to half way in the full power mode (pentode mode) and standing at the end of the 2m cable it was all I could tolerate. On the Boss at full power mode I could only turn it up to about 1/3rd of the way on the dial before I could not stand it any longer and the guitar was feeding back like crazy. I know this is not scientific but I am quite certain a full test at stage volume would prove me right.

What is really great is that like the Marshall the Boss is obviously designed for very high volumes because the sound actually improved and the speaker did not in any way show any signs of flubbing out or of any cabin resonance. The only thing that resonated was everything in the room.

What got me over the line in the end was the huge advantages in versatility that the Boss has over the Marshall. It is effectively 5 channels vs 2, with a far better reverb, direct out monitoring, headphone jack, a master volume, 0.5W setting, stunningly great sounding onboard effects. It is lighter and more compact and has a tilt feature for better projection. It is far less hissy and would record better and cleaner than the Marshall even with a mic. The icing on the cake is a very nice sounding acoustic setting where it sounds like a proper acoustic amp. It does not have tweeters but the speaker has sufficient range that this is not really a problem. My Maton Mini sounded awesome through the amp. About the only thing it does not have is that evocative Marshall logo.

I did have a lump in my throat when the person who bought the Marshall from me drove off. I truly loved it but I think I will love the Boss even more and possibly for far longer.

The Boss does have a few things that bug me. For instance I need to set some of the delay parameters using the tone editor software and the stompboxes should each have had two knobs instead of one for better control but that is nitpicking. I can

I used to own a Roland Cube 80XL. That amp was in its own rights a very nice sounding amp with some great effects. If it hadn't been for a few of the effects that were not so nice I might have kept it and sold the Marshall earlier. The Boss Katana has no such problem. It does not try to emulate any other amp and so there is never a question of how well it emulates something. I did speak to a Boss representative who told me that it was not in the traditional sense of the word a modelling amp (it doesn't use COSM) like the Cube series but rather an analogue amp with several preamp stages representing Clean, Crunch, Lead and Brown sounds. This is supplemented with digital signal processing to emulate how a tube amp sounds. The preamp stage is apparently also designed to act under load exactly like a tube amp. I didn't quite understand from the description but can vouch for its effectiveness.

My thoughts have a few times turned to its price. The amps cost me just under A$500. This is under what the outgoing Roland 80GX would have cost. I have not found any place on the amp that feels like cost has been taken out or corners cut. It is also apparently made in the same factory that the Cubes were so I cannot understand why it is so cheap but I have a theory and its related to the name and branding change. Roland seems to try to move its guitar amps to the Boss name consistent with its pedals and multi-effects units. By sacrificing a bit of profit margin they have guaranteed that these amps will make a huge splash in the amp market thus ensuring that the name change is well received and recognised. I guess another way of looking at it is that this amp is actually reasonably priced, it is other amps that are too expensive, some ridiculously so. For instance a Blackstar ID60 is now around A$1300 retail and selling for A$899 and its definitely not as good as the Boss nor is it quite as versatile. Then there is the Orange Crush Pro 60c at A$999 with a street price of A$800. It's a stunning amp and equal but definitely not better than the Boss and considerably less versatile. A Yamaha THR10 is $379 street and around $500 retail and that is more expensive than the Boss Katana 50. While I like the little tin can lunch box Yamaha its not worth more than the Boss in fact it should be priced around $150 less. Both can be played at whisper quiet volumes and both will sound equally nice at that volume but then in the Boss you have a great amp, in the Yamaha it very quickly shows itself as a nice toy in comparison. I could go on but you get the picture. My prediction is that come this time next year many competing amps will magically reduce in price or go out of production.

mchad

Thanks for this.

The user feedback is compelling.

admin

http://www.thegearpage.net/board/index.php?threads/new-amps-day-boss-katana-100.1760379/page-2

QuoteIt sure can hang at the 5150's gig volume, this little bastard is loud! Of course not the same punch and bottom end with a open back and 1x12" compared to the closed back 2x12", but man volume is no issue for sure!.
Love what I'm hearing so far and so fun exploring all the stuff in Boss Tone Studio.

QuoteThe stock speaker is surprisingly really good. It shows no adverse effects from being turned up in fact it sounds thicker and fuller the louder it gets. I would not be thinking of changing it.

At 50W it's insanely loud and at 100W it becomes painful. I can't think of a situation where you could not keep up at a rehearsal

QuoteThe one downside of the amp is that little leg to angle the amp is not completely user friendly. It is a bit hard to fold out and then it does not stay straight very easily. If you move the amp slightly forward the leg folds back again. They have added a useless set screw that does nothing to hold the foot in place. Even a little sticky rubber washer between the set screw and the frame would have made it a bit better. It looks like this part of the design was handled by a rookie engineer.

JeffVolume

Just got the head yesterday.. I dont know what to say other than OMG!!  From the reviews I expected it to be good, but this thing is kickass!  Ive been playing since 1972, Ive had amps, LOTS of amps. Tubes, solid state, modelers you name it, but this is by far the best Ive had..  All the amp models are great, but the crunch channel with the Bluesdriver pedal just slightly engaged is pure tonal bliss...  Running it into my Mesa Boogie 1x12 open back 50 watt cab with the amp set at the 50 watt setting. Its perfect.. It even matches the Boogie cab. I am happy, happy HAPPY!

I have no idea why my pic posed sideways lol..

Elantric

http://www.thegearpage.net/board/index.php?posts/22937457/
QuoteI took delivery of the 50 watter a few weeks ago just for fun...I was intrigued by the features and was in the market for a small practice amp.
I liked it more than I anticipated...it had very "tube-amp-like" dynamics and sounded rich and full, not at all like most of the modellers that I've played. I liked it enough that I began thinking it could make a cool backup to my live rig, or even a "throw and go" jam session/rehearsal amp. I saw the 100 watter had some additional features that would enhance functionality for live use, so I returned the 50 and stepped up to the 100 1x12 which arrived yesterday.
I played it for a while last night...I'm truly in awe that this much performance can be offered for not much more than I paid for my first new amp back in the early '80s (a Crate, lol). I plan to take it to rehearsal this weekend and see how it holds up in a live mix...stay tuned.

Elantric

Loved the Katana Head so much - I ordered the 100 watt combo for an all in one grab & go amp

The Katana 100 -112 combo arrived today, and this amp sings and is plenty loud !

I compared
* Boss Katana Head into a EVM 12L in an open back cab
vs
* Boss Katana 100 112 combo.

To my ears the Katana 100 112 Combo sounded better than the Katana Head feeding the EVM12L . (shocking I know!)
The stock Katana 100 112 combo speaker is well designed and has a full body sound with decent low end.

The Katana Head feeding the open back cab with EVM-12L worked fine, but it did seem to be a bit shrill and bright, with less low end oomph compared to the Katana 100 112 combo

QuoteElantric. I believe that you have a Street Cube ex? Could you run the line out of the head through that and see how it sounds please

I connected the Line Out of Katana Head into Roland Cube Street EX Aux In, and was happy to discover the Katana Line Out was well voiced, not too shrill, not too dark and worked MUCH better than my Cube 80XL's Line Output.

I'm testing a Boss GT-1 in the Katana with Guitar > A/B/Y splitter
> Splitter A Out> Katana Guitar Input
> Splitter B Out > GT-1>GT-1 Headphone Out> Katana Aux In
I took my new Boss GT-1, and connected its 3.5mm TRS Headphone jack into the Katana 100-112 combo's 3.5mm TRS Aux Input - and discovered the GT-1 works great in this manner - Use a A/B/Y splitter box to run GT-1 in parallel with Katana preamp, and have them share the same KATANA POWER AMP opens doors for an extremely versatile rig

I was met with nice singing sustain tones on all GT-1 patches , and this rig gets Plenty loud

I used a 2015 Gibson Les Paul CS8, and a 2016 Reverend Warhawk RT - and ready to gig.

If you need a grab & go amp. the Katana 100 112 combo + GA-FC+two EV-5 expression pedals cover a lot of ground. Add a Boss GT-1 and takes it to another level. substitute a Boss GP-10 for GT-1, and use a Guitar with GK-3 hex PU and 13 pin, and you have a powerful , great sounding rig that is easy to move, and sounds better and responds to picking dynamics better than anything else out there today at twice the Katana's price.

http://www.thegearpage.net/board/index.php?posts/23168088/
Quotejwoertz said: ↑
I think we'll look back and laugh at the Katana amps and all of its built-in BOSS effects. For a bunch of tone snobs to use BOSS anything, it's going to turn out to be a temporary lack of judgement when we look back. For now, they're OK though!

Spoken from someone who must either :

* never played a Katana at a gig in band setting.

or

* has no use for the volume control on his guitar and thinks - ( what's that for? )

or

* only plays cookie monster chugga -chugga metal only and disdains any music or notes longer than an 1/8th note

Here in my world , only a few top DSP guitar products pass my dynamic range test - here:
http://www.thegearpage.net/board/index.php?posts/23063355/

Katana passes my DSP modeler dynamic range test

This  is to reveal the signal and noise ratio of the amplifier under test.
Useful if you ever see Jeff Beck or Buddy Guy live you'd understand the importance of this attribute

I can judge ANY DSP TUBE AMP Modeller in a few easy steps.

1) crank the amp up to gig volume with a high gain patch , stand 6 feet away from the Amp with a well setup Les Paul on Bridge PU, Guitar Vol on "10" and a straight 1/4" guitar cord plugged straight into the amp under review.

2 ) Fret an E power chord ( 7th fret "A" position Bar chord - open Low E ), and with one Pete Townsend style power strum hit all the strings once , and then

3 ) hold the chord with your left hand and spend the next full minute carefully listening to what the DSP Amp delivers as the strings vibration naturally decay

I analyze the following :

The initial Attack transient ( was it too spikey or too spongy with too much sag)

The sustain , (a good DSP Amp sustains just as well as the real tube amp)

Around 15-30 seconds after the one power strum and all string vibration decays to a low level and have less energy/ less amplitude delivered into the Guitar input jack is the key area of interest for me.
At some point specific to each Amp under review (with all noise gates disabled and off ) a poor designed DSP amp will no longer deliver the remaining sound of your barely vibrating strings , instead it delivers its own poor noise floor of hiss and noise , and will bury the sound of the last remaining string vibration energy.

The best ones (like my AXE-FX into a QSC K12 cab, Boss Katana Amps ) will deliver a complete range of musical expression for nearly a full minute after the one power chord strum

The poor ones ( usually have two "y's" in their name (Vypyr), or named after an 8 legged insect (Spider V) will begin to sputter and choke around 15- 20 seconds. Lacking good dynamic range makes it impossible to play many styles of music

With the Boss Katana I spend less time fighting /programming and more time just playing with great Tone.

I plug straight in with my Les Paul CS8 (1958 reissue) and I have so much control using just my guitar controls and pick attack and Katana delivers Tone and sustain for days , then bring it way down with just my guitar volume control and play gently with just my fingers and it cleans up for rhythm -all on the same high gain Katana patch.

I'm easily getting all my favorite tones. I'm 61, so my reference is old '68-'72 Filmore era (Beck, Page, Allman, Leslie West, Rick Derringer, Mick Taylor )

and thats with the Boss FX turned OFF.

If Only I had a Katana 100-112 back in '72 - history might have changed for the better - I would of had a better chance of getting hired by a top band and played more gigs
At least I can still enjoy the live gig experience with the Katana 100-112 today.

With Katana, Roland /Boss have ramped things up several notches. They could sell these for twice the price and still have customers waiting in line.

Katana belongs in the R&D departments of the competition so the engineers at those other companies can truly understand what state of the art is for DSP guitar Amps in 2016. But it's going to be a tough act to follow

Read the 360 page Boss Katana thread here
http://www.thegearpage.net/board/in...tana-amplifiers.1744135/page-75#post-23060755

** I use the E power chord ( A position at 7th fret) with open low E string - for a specific reason. A good amp with lots of sustain allows me to use the old trick of implementing a slight vibrato for my chord with my left hand, and that can add sustain as it "bows" the strings with the frets. A Poor amp with high damping factor does not respond to this technique, while a good amp ( like Katana) with lots of sensitivity , when I applied this left hand chord vibrato, i can sustain the chord as long as I like. (minutes, Hours, Days)

GuitarBuilder

Any chance comparing Katana 100 with Marshall CODE?
"There's no-one left alive, it must be a draw"  Peter Gabriel 1973

Elantric

On a scale of 1-10

Katana 8
CODE 2

The CODE has a horrendous noise floor, only matched by a Peavey Vypyr , high noise , terrible fabrication

CODE 50 disassembled

GuitarBuilder

So did you end up with both the 100W head and the Combo?

Elantric

GuitarBuilder

Cool!

I've got the head on order......can't wait to check it out!   :)

pasha811

Quote from: Elantric on November 09, 2016, 08:14:25 AM
If you need a grab & go amp. the Katana 100 112 combo + GA-FC+two EV-5 expression pedals cover a lot of ground. Add a Boss GT-1 and takes it to another level. substitute a Boss GP-10 for GT-1, and use a Guitar with GK-3 hex PU and 13 pin, and you have a powerful , great sounding rig that is easy to move, and sounds better and responds to picking dynamics better than anything else out there today at twice the Katana's price.

Thanks for your review Elantric! It looks like Boss has a winning ace this time!
A little OT, in which respect putting the GP-10 in place of the GT-1 make another Quantum leap? Is that the GK-3 and 13 Pin (which opens a lot of features) or the overall quality of the GP-10 vs GT-1 that makes the difference?
Listen to my music at :  http://alonetone.com/pasha/

Elantric

GT-1 and GP-10 Amps and FX sound very similar

The factory presets on GT-1 are better

One thing i observe is the ease of interconnecting the latest Boss MFX pedals together in creative combinations with little effort  and still have usable results and low noise.

For GP-10 users, adding a GT-1 has many benefits

You can use any 13 pin guitar and feed the GP-10 GK input.

Then connect GP-10 Guitar Out jack to GT-1 Guitar In jack.

Then connect the GT-1 stereo Headphone out to the GP-10 Stereo Aux Input and feed GP-01 Stereo Outs to the PA or FRFR monitor, Or Katana Aux Input

You can run GP-10 for the hex PU and and GT-1 for the Normal Mag Pickups in parallel with lots of control using the built in expression pedals on GP-10, GT-1   

Huge sound, small footprint, and manageable at live gigs

mchad

Thanks for the tips Elantric. I know I would not have realised this connection scenario.

With the Katana Aux input do you still have the full range of Katana's tone and volume features available? Or does the aux in go straight to the power amp?

Thanks

admin

QuoteWith the Katana Aux input do you still have the full range of Katana's tone and volume features available?

On recent Boss Gear  -the AUX Input is more like a stereo Mix Bus Input that mixes external Stereo Line level audio signals ( converted to Mono) , along with the Boss Mono MFX processors signal  to feed the main output

The following gear features an Aux Input

* Boss Katana Amps - (3.5mm TRS Stereo Aux Input) 
* Boss ME-80 - (3.5mm TRS Stereo Aux Input) 
* Boss GT-1 - (3.5mm TRS Stereo Aux Input) 
* Boss GT-001 - (3.5mm TRS Stereo Aux Input) 
* Boss GT-100 - (3.5mm TRS Stereo Aux Input) 
* Boss GP-10 - (3.5mm TRS Stereo Aux Input)