See You On The Other Side . . .

Started by plexified, December 17, 2022, 06:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

plexified

Been Destroyed Recently with the passing of my Love. This Video puts up the best I can do to describe it all.

plexified

I've been Drag Racing and learning how to go fast and my girl has been with me the whole time. We took some Chevy LS engines and our machine shop supported us to iron out things. We ran Turbos and made big power to our home welded hot rods. Our best was faster than I care to say. Less than Seven, in the quarter mile. I have to acknowledge the folks that afforded me the opportunity to do this. The Cleetus McFarland Team, the Tick Performance Team,  Brian Tooley Racing and Richard Holdener to just start the process. These folks LOVE Music and what we do and are a support arm in every single way. I am just Trying to regroup and contnue the energy and spirit. We spent so much time making music and that was outside my Live Shows where watched each other from afar.This stuff is a very early attempt to just be real and embrace reality so forgive me for all the shortcomings and goof ups. Man Life is hard sometmes and we have to endure the things we get blindsided with.  My hero Sonny Osborne left us too early as well and he taught me LOVE and Banjo tones to the end of time. Its not much different than today, You have to control the insides and endure. Man this is tough. Pray for our family if you can, we Love You too. David. . . .

shawnb

Very sorry for your loss.  Take care.

(Excellent George Jones video!)
Address the process rather than the outcome.  Then, the outcome becomes more likely.   - Fripp

Paresh

paresh

whippinpost91850

So sorry for your loss. Peace be with you

Brak(E)man

swimming with a hole in my body

I play Country music too, I'm just not sure which country it's from...

"The only thing worse than a guitar is a guitarist!"
- Lydia Lunch

OldGuitarDude

Chumly

I think it's much more interesting to live not knowing than to have answers which might be wrong. - Richard P. Feynman

aliensporebomb

My music projects online at http://www.aliensporebomb.com/

GK Devices:  Roland VG-99, Boss GP-10, Boss SY-1000.

mooncaine

pasha811

Sorry for your loss. It's really painful. My sincere condolences.
Listen to my music at :  http://alonetone.com/pasha/

plexified

I love you all so much and its been a while so here is another one . . .

HecticArt

DreamTheory

I saw this thread before and did not feel it was my place to comment, but my own life has been touched by loss recently, and the value of connection is healing. I have often been uplifted by your posts and this forum. Not sure how else to say it, but your art matters, and your life and love are part of that and we all share in it. Thank you for inviting us in.
electric: Epiphone Dot semihollow body, acoustic: mahogany jumbo, recording: Cubase Artist 11 or Tascam DP008

plexified

Thank you so much, I can't express how much it offset the hurt just telling you all what happened. For you to just reach out and touch me back is immense and so important to me. Recently I found a car and I'm going to share this because of your outreach. I know a few here like cars as much as me like Mr. Chevy and Steve. So it was a red corvette, a 69. I don't like red cars, too loud, however this was a racecar. This thing was parked in woods and forgotten. So, I pulled over and talked to the owner in Pa, mid winter and here we go. . .

hill climber. . .

Most of us, including me are like what ? so I just shut up and listened to the story. GM employee in NY, raced in the Pa. hill climbing circuit untl he was unable. Car was so used and abused its unattractive, yet she is worth a million bucks. A real L-88 car. I could have bought it for a few grand but the car was worth literally a million dollars because it had racing history. So I bought the car on a napkin agreement and told the grandson it was his car. I Just got the dmv info and the track photos for the kid. I also arranged the resto with the worlds #1 guy and the car will be restored and the kid can determine if he wants to sell it or keep it for a while. Either way, never give up hope or take your eyes off the road.

This story matters because my first car I bought was a 68 convertable and I was spared my life in a crash with the top down unharmed. I was patient and it came full circle. I do have a nice 2006 machine siver convertable now and looking for a big block 68 again, so its all a really great time to  be alive and keep on putting things together. Just never ever give up. I had alot of stuff from the past come back so I never complain, but I do feel the urge to share and everyone here is a big deal to me , I would have every single one of you over in a heartbeat !

plexified

I think I should say a bit about who I am, I one submitted one to only ask Steve to delete it because I am so insecure about it. I think the most important part is I am just a musician that plays on the word of mouth. As nuts as that sounds its true. I have no digital footprint on purpose. I do shows for people by word or mouth. Tom Brady has an event and his peeps like the deal and call me. Thats an example. Miami has been my home for at least a decade because of the art. The only other person that does what I have done is Matt Bolton who is increadible and even Todd Rundgren is perplexed by his work. I talk to him almost every day. My point is that we are doing the impossible because of VGuitar and every single one of you guys and gals, we are you and we love you all so much!

plexified

Oh, I forgot the most important part!!!  Talk to your tax person in advance and make arrangements to make you world work. Do not react to the world in hind sight and say how should I deal with this mess. Trust me. If not call him yousrelf . JonesTaxRelief.com , best dude EVER!