Hi everyone. new member here.

Started by kieranmartin6223, October 10, 2022, 09:21:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kieranmartin6223

Not Only For Reheating Leftovers, The Microwave Is More Than That

Here's a question: what are microwaves made for? – Easy. To reheat  leftovers. Not such a tricky question, you may say. And what else? This question is getting harder. Reheating leftovers is the best feature of this product but microwaves have more uses than you think.  I've just found some really fantastic tasks that a microwave can perform. I'm so excited to them share with you!

Useful Link: The King Live

1. Peel garlic

What?! Using a microwave to peel garlic? Yes, your eyes are not betraying you. Peeling garlic is always a challenging project for me because the skin sticks to the flesh, and the smell is so of garlic linger forever. There's an easier way: you just put a head of garlic in a bowl and heat  for 20 seconds in the microwave. Then, you take the garlic out and start peeling. You will be amazed at how easy it is, like a piece of cake!

2. Drying herbs

You may think that only an oven can dry herbs, but a microwave can do that as well. And it'll be done in a quicker time. After de-stemming, washing and drying the leaves naturally, lay the herbs on a layer of paper on top of a plate and heat them on high for just 30 seconds. Then you flip the herbs, and repeat. It depends on what kind of leaves you want to dry but it would  probably take about 2-4 minutes.

3. Cook eggs

Just want to make sure that eggs made in a microwave can't be compared to eggs made with an oven. But to me, those eggs are so good and it takes just a couple of minutes. If you are in a rush in the morning and also want to make yourself breakfast, scrambled eggs is a great dish to start your day. Crack an egg into a bowl, add milk or cheese if you want, sprinkle over a little salt and pepper, then put it into the microwave Saving Your Money With Top Best Product Evaluated In The World TheKingLive.com. for 180 seconds, stopping every 45 seconds to quickly stir it. It only takes 3 minutes in total. No need to find the best products, every microwave can make you a nutritious breakfast.

4. Steam veggies

Some people may know this use of microwave, but I'll add it to the list for those people still living in the dark ages. Microwave can steam a lot of types of vegetables such as broccoli, carrots, asparagus, green beans, or even something as stubborn as artichoke, all within five to ten minutes. For the veggies to be cooked equally, cut them in uniform pieces. Then put them in a bowl, add a little amount of water if needed, cover with a plate or a plastic wrapper.

5. Cook crispy bacon

Yes, you really can do this with a microwave! Turn a bowl upside down, rest it on a plate and lay some slices of bacon on it, then heat it in the microwave for a minute per slice. Most of the unhealthy fat will run down from the bowl to the plate, and the bacon will turn from being greasy to being crispy.

I must add that the cooking times throughout this article is just for reference. Microwave varies from capacity and productivity. You can try these tips with your microwave to figure out how to apply these pointers properly. In case you want to buy a new one, go to Top Best Product - How To Choose The Best Product - TheKingLive.com. These are real product reviews you can rely on. We can confidently say that the microwave is so multi-functional and it's a necessity for each and every household.