Hello from Waterdown Ontario

Started by scribble58-fgn, July 15, 2013, 08:48:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

scribble58-fgn

Hi, I am a noob from Waterdown, Ontario (close to Burlington, Oakville and not that far from Toronto). I have had a few multi-effects units and guitar synths over the years. My latest is the GR-55, and before that (my fave) GR-20. Also Casio PG-380, Casio DG-20, IVL Pitchrider, Suzuki ??X1??. My guitar is a Godin Freeway SA.

A member of the Vguitar forum too, where there is a lot of information, as well. I am hoping to incorporate the GR-55 with my laptop and run either Amplitube or Revalver or Guitar Rig for the guitar effects, and use the GR-55's modeling, and the synth sounds performing live. Not happy with the Guitar effects in the GR-55 at all.

Hey, would love to hear of anyone that is using the GR-55 live, and/or running guitar effects using a laptop on stage. (AKA Alex Lifeson into Mainstage, or Cantabile, Brainspawn Forte). And if you are in my area, even better, I would love to come out and see you.

What a great time to be a guitarist!

shawnb-fgn

Welcome! 

I don't have a lot of stage experience, mainly a hobbyist/tinker!
Dogmatic attachment to the supposed merits of a particular structure hinders the search for an appropriate structure.
- Fripp