gt-10 click on preamp pedal to turn on/off

Started by mantra, March 06, 2022, 12:16:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mantra

Hi Gumtown

I'm really gt Fx Floorboard dipedent/addicted  :P
I moslty use gt-10 and gt-100 because FX Floorboard is really amazing , don't like the boss studio tone ,can't use it
I 'm so dipendet/addicted to Fx flooboard that i use mostly the gt-10 and gt-100 and not the gt-1000 ::) ::)

well , on the gt-100 version if i click on the preamp pedal FX floodboard does turn on/off the preamp and with a double click i can enable the solo option too(i don't use the solo option)

but under gt-10 version , if i click on the preamp pedal fx Floobard it does turn on/off the solo and not the preamp , would be great to do it like the gt-100

in short would be great click on the preamp pedal in FX Floorboard to enable/disable the amp and not the solo

thanks

gumtown

Hi Mantra,
The GT-10 preamps and GT-100 preamps work differently,
The GT-10 preamps are controlled by the divider block, and both A and B preamps are either On or Off at the same time.
The GT-100 preamps are controlled independently.

I just noticed the GT-100 preamp pedal has "solo" below the switch led, where that should not be there.
Free "GR-55 FloorBoard" editor software from https://sourceforge.net/projects/grfloorboard/

mantra

Quote from: gumtown on March 06, 2022, 07:49:50 PM
Hi Mantra,
The GT-10 preamps are controlled by the divider block, and both A and B preamps are either On or Off at the same time.

I just noticed the GT-100 preamp pedal has "solo" below the switch led, where that should not be there.
Hi Gumtown
I got it
so to turn on/off gt-10 preamp i should click on preamp on/off , the text is hard to read under windows/Mac

and to turn on/off gt-100 preamp is enough to click on the pedal , about the led "solo" on/off , for me is a good idea ,because at least we can know if it's on or off the preamp
maybe could be changed the color of the led if the solo is enabled or disabled ,green or red led preamp is on , green or red led  (let's say green led )->solo is enabled

I guess this dialog gt-100 dialog is hard to change , but i'm really an FX floorboard addicted like many many other users!!!
but would be great have a dialog window like "system settings"  , i mean horizontal to have all the settings
Thanks Gumtown

Ps. Have you noticed  some graphics glitches under mac ?
for example know sliders , values .. and even pedals , i guess it's a macos graphics issues , i have noticed with others programs

mantra

Quote from: gumtown on March 06, 2022, 07:49:50 PM
Hi Mantra,

Hi @gumtown
please don't remove the gt-100 fx floorboard red led , maybe could be changed the color of the led , red for preamp on and green for solo on
and is there a way to change fonts?
thanks