Boss RC-500 Rythm Drum functions and more ! ?

Started by narcsoul, January 06, 2022, 06:19:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

narcsoul

Hello! I would like to buy this pedal...but i havet a few questions. First of all lets say... i create a guitar loop... if then i activate rythm drum... it will autimatically find the right bpm and pattern and will fit ?

Also... is it possible to start and stop rythm drum while guitar loop keep playing ?

To be more specific.. i would to set it like this: First button *start*rec*play* Second button *Stop* Third button *start loop * stop loop *

Is that a possible "combination" ?

Many thanx !!

ZillaG

Quote from: narcsoul on January 06, 2022, 06:19:03 AMHello! I would like to buy this pedal...but i havet a few questions. First of all lets say... i create a guitar loop... if then i activate rythm drum... it will autimatically find the right bpm and pattern and will fit ?
Yes
Quote from: narcsoul on January 06, 2022, 06:19:03 AMAlso... is it possible to start and stop rythm drum while guitar loop keep playing ?
Yes
Quote from: narcsoul on January 06, 2022, 06:19:03 AMTo be more specific.. i would to set it like this: First button *start*rec*play* Second button *Stop* Third button *start loop * stop loop *

Is that a possible "combination" ?

Many thanx !!
Yes