FS: Fender Tripleplay, Brian Moore RMC, Axon AX100, Boss GP-10 [ALL SOLD]

Started by Dalai_llama, December 12, 2021, 07:21:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dalai_llama

[Updated to reflect currently reserved and sold items]

Hi everyone,

I have the following items for sale. Most items are in Italy, some in the US. I don't want to make money out of shipping fees, so you will be charged exactly what it costs -- or you can even arrange for it yourself. I can send pics upon request. Please PM me.

1. Fender Triple Play (2 plus one project guitar)

a. Black with white pickguard -- bought this from a person who hardly used it. Pickguard and humbucker still have the plastic film on them. Standard tuners, 6-screw Fender tremolo. Not a single scratch or dent.

b. Sunburst with white pickguard -- bought it at a trade show. It is somewhat different from most Fender TPs I've seen. It has Fender's rollernut, locking tuners, Strat tremolo, and I daresay the finishing is somewhat better than stock guitars. It was kind of "made" for a trade show.

c. "Project" Fender Tripleplay -- an interesting and incredibly stupid story behind this one: bought it from a person who desperately wanted a black Fender HSS strat, but the one available was Tripleplay-fitted. "No problem", the person said. Bought the guitar and... stripped the Tripleplay out of it. Worse yet: just THREW IT AWAY! Didn't even care to investigate what it was worth. My plan was to fit my own wireless Tripleplay PLUS the Gk internal kit in it. I also got a SuperVee Bladerunner and Sperzel tuners for it. So I can sell it in many ways: the guitar as is (original parts minus the internal Triple Play for 500 Euro, add 100 Euro for the GK kit, add 175 Euro for the wireless Tripleplay, add 175 Euro for the SuperVee (new in box), and add 90 Euro for the Sperzels (new in box). Or else, if you'd like, I can go ahead and finish the project and we can discuss the price. I can also sell the guitar for parts -- pickguard with original pickups, bridge, neck, body with the holes for the Tripleplay, etc.

2. Brian Moore i2.13 Sunburst -- purchased in 2003. I installed new RMC saddles and the latest Poly-drive 1 in 2005. Seymour Duncan pickups, Sperzel tuners, thin profile neck. Includes Y cable for the single TRS jack mag + piezo output.

3. Axon AX-100 Terratec, Firmware 7.08. Only the module + PSU, no cables, pedals, or pickup.

4. Boss GP-10. In excellent shape. With 13-pin cable.

5. Novation Supernova 3U rack. Mine since new, not a single scratch.

6. Roland XV-2020 with Orchestra Expansion card.

7. Roland MBD-1 Bass & Drum module. A 1U rack version of the Bass & Drum expansion card, produced with Spectrasonics and featuring Marcus Miller, Abraham Laboriel Sr., John Patitucci, Abe Laboriel Jr., and drummer Bob Wilson.

8. IK Multimedia AXE I/O, including software.

9. Adam A5 monitors, white.

10. Boss FV500L volume/expression pedal.

11. Akai APC mini, still in box and never used.

12. Nux Loop Core.

Dalai_llama

Hi,

I have received a few messages that I did not respond, due to being in a hospital for 12 days this month and out of the country for 45 between February and March. I have now sent messages to those who contacted me, also apologising for the delay.

I have added a few more items above, and updated the current status of some of them.

Please notice that in some countries you may have to pay duties on top of the price -- such as UK post-Brexit. Not much I can do about it, sorry.

pasha811

Listen to my music at :  http://alonetone.com/pasha/

Dalai_llama

Dalai_llama

Hi,

All items above are now being moved to Music Works in Milan, Italy. After some testing and prep on their side, they should be available online. I am not sure what the prices will be. They ship within the EU and for other locations please contact them.

www.musicworks.it

(Items that are in the US were removed from the list.)

This is also my final post here in the forum. I sincerely wish you all a happy, healthy, and fulfilling life. Preferably with a lot of music.

admin

Quote from: Dalai_llama on July 31, 2022, 04:21:24 PMHi,

All items above are now being moved to Music Works in Milan, Italy. After some testing and prep on their side, they should be available online. I am not sure what the prices will be. They ship within the EU and for other locations please contact them.

www.musicworks.it

(Items that are in the US were removed from the list.)

This is also my final post here in the forum. I sincerely wish you all a happy, healthy, and fulfilling life. Preferably with a lot of music.

Best of luck in your future pursuits

Dalai_llama

Thanks, @admin. Thanks also for keeping the forum up.

@Bluesbird, don't worry, you did not. I've had firearms pointed to my head 5 times already, so it takes more than a forum post to scare me. It's more of a life & health situation I'm going through, so I need to offload as much gear as I can -- even though I hope to keep playing for a while longer.

All the best to everyone.

whippinpost91850