Crossfire demo, all guitars and bass GP-10

Started by Gurbz, October 27, 2020, 07:50:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gurbz

Hi y'all,

Only writing music these days, no technical stuff, just creative.
I acquired a Boss GP-10 a while ago and I am actually using it now for recording.

The following track has:

- left side a BOSS GP-10 tele simulation through a SDD -3KP preamp pedal (Korg SDD-3000 preamp clone)in a Yamaha DG-1000 amp without speaker cab and an IR in the DAW
- right side a BOSS GP-10 les Paul sim through a SDD -3KP preamp pedal (Korg SDD-3000 preamp clone) in a Yamaha DG-1000 amp (right) without speaker cab and an IR in the DAW

the preamp pedal is there to hit the DG-1000 input a bit more between the eyes. Alternative tuning is applied: 5 steps up, matches better with vocal range. Guitar is tuned down to Eb so the sum is Db. (main riff played in A)

- A BOSS GP-10 Bass sim straight in the firewire preamp/interface;
- for Solo a BOSS GP-10 preset (Guns roses sweet child o mine) through USB GP-10 into DAW with a stuck Wah on it.

Firewire interface is a Tascam FW-1082
DAW is Logic Pro X

Enjoy listening!

https://soundcloud.com/keen-band/crossfire-v0-7-mp3
Grtz,

Gurbz

Frankenstein GK2-A strat/VG-88/GP-10/Cube 80XL/M-audio black box/Heritage guitars/Hook Amps/ Boss ME-5/Boss ME-8/Boss GT-3/Boss GT-5/Pro co RAT 1987/ Meris pedals/ Ton of eighties rack gear

gvidelock

-------------------------

Godin Spectrum SA
Godin Freeway SA
Fender Telecaster with Ghost and Hexpander
Fender Stratocaster with internal GK3 with Synth-Linx
Warmoth custom with internal GK3
Boss SY-1000
Roland GR-55
Roland GP-10
Katana 100W Head

sixeight

Excellent stuff, Gerben. Really like your voice as well.

Gurbz

Thx guyz! I am happy when I am writing and recording songs with excellent gear!
Grtz,

Gurbz

Frankenstein GK2-A strat/VG-88/GP-10/Cube 80XL/M-audio black box/Heritage guitars/Hook Amps/ Boss ME-5/Boss ME-8/Boss GT-3/Boss GT-5/Pro co RAT 1987/ Meris pedals/ Ton of eighties rack gear

Gurbz

And if you want to give your songwriting skills a boost check out holistic songwriting on the web, YouTube and Patreon.

The guy really knows what he is doing and is imho an excellent coach.
Grtz,

Gurbz