MIDI problem three devices connected - Kemper / GR-55 / MIDI Forte -Audio signal

Started by marianguitar, June 12, 2020, 03:09:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

marianguitar

MIDI problem :(

In the Pedalboard, I have three devices connected via MIDI: Kemper Profiler Stage, Roland GR-55 guitar synth, and these two devices are controlled by the MIDI pedal Microdesignum MIDI Forte 16F2D.

MIDI connection: from "MIDI Forte" I go with MIDI OUT to "Kemper" to MIDI IN. And from "Kemper" I'm going via MIDI OUT to MIDI IN Roland GR-55. I have MIDI channels agreed, everything works as it should !!!

When I play, every approx. 2 (3) seconds (it is exactly the same interval) I get an audio signal (complete sound, which is in the signal Kemepr or GR-55 or both it doesn't matter) for a short time. When I unplugged the Roland GR-55 midi cable with MIDI IN, it stopped, but what about the fact that I don't have data on the GR-55 (on the Kemper yes) :(

And one more interesting thing: When on GR-55 (I have a set of MIDI connected as I described it at the beginning) and I go to SYSTEM - MIDI SETTINGS (and I don't do anything there either, I'm just in this section) then the interruption will stop. But when I return to PLAY PATCH mode, it will start to interrupt again. I can't advise where the problem might be ????

Here is a preview of the pedalboard:

I will write a simple example: I need to send for Kemper MIDI Program Change 1 to channels 1 and for Roland GR-55 MIDI Program Change 1 to channels 2. AKo Connect the Devices so that it works. From a MIDi pedal to Kemper and then to the GR-55? Or from the MIDi pedal on the GR-55 and then on the Kemper. But that's not the point. Simply the data sent from the MIDI pedal to the Kemper Program Change switches Kemper but does not reach the GR-55 and vice versa. I don't need anything else, to get the ice on Kemper and GR-55 via MIDI Program Change, it doesn't work for me, I have the channels set up, how to set it up in Kempry so that the PCH data on channels 2 goes to GR-55?

Problém s MIDI :(

V Pedalboarde mám zapojené cez MIDI tri zariadenia: Kemper Profiler Stage, Roland GR-55 gitarový synťák a tieto dve zariadenia ovláda MIDI pedál Microdesignum MIDI Forte 16F2D.

MIDI zapojenie: z "MIDI Forte" idem s MIDI OUT na "Kempera" na MIDI IN. A z "Kempera" idem cez MIDI OUT na MIDI IN Roland GR-55. MIDI kanály mám odsúhlasené, všetko funguje ako má ale!!!

Keď hrám, tak každá cca 2 (3) sekundy (je to presne rovnaký interval) mi na kratučkú chvíľku vypadne audio signál (komplet zvuk, či už je v signále Kemepr alebo GR-55 alebo oboje to je jedno). Keď som vypojil na Roland GR-55 midikábel s MIDI IN prestalo to, ale čo s toho, že tým pádom nemám data na GR-55 (na Kempery ano) :(

A ešte jedna zaujímavosť: Keď na GR-55 (mám zapojené komplet MIDI tak ako som to popisoval na začiatku) a prejdem do SYSTEM - NASTAVENIA MIDI (a ani tam nič nerobím, len som v tejto sekci) tak prerušovanie prestane. Ale keď sa vrátim do PLAY PATCH modu, zase to samo začne prerušovať. Neviem poradiť, kde by mohol byť problém????

Tu je náhľad na pedalboard: foto viď vyššie...

napíšem jednoduchý príklad: Potrebujem poslať pre Kemper MIDI Program Change 1 na kanály 1 a pre Roland GR-55  MIDI Program Change 1 na kanály 2. AKo Zapojiť Zariadenia tak, aby to fungovalo. Z MIDi pedálu na Kemper a potom do GR-55? Alebo z MIDi pedálu na GR-55  a potom na Kemper. Ale o toto nejde. Proste data posielane z MIDI pedálu na Kemper  Program Change prepínajú Kemper ale nedostávajú sa na GR-55 a naopak. Nič iné nepotrebujem, led dostať na Kemper a GR-55 cez MIDI Program Change, nefunguje mi to, kanály mám nastavené, ako to nastaviť v Kempry aby data o PCH na kanály 2 prešli do GR-55?