Xsonic Xtone Pro vs Melo Audio TS Mega

Started by Ol55, June 08, 2020, 09:08:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ol55

I'm using a Line 6 TonePort VX interface for an iPad-based modeling rig with Bias FX Mobile and a Positive Grid BT4 footswitch. I'm interested in upgrading to an interface with higher fidelity and lower latency. The Xsonic Xtone Pro and the Meloaudio TS Mega seem to be the obvious choices. I've read posts where you express that the TS Mega is a superior product to the Xtone Pro. Could you please detail the advantages of performance and features of the TS Mega.

I'm concerned by the fact that neither Meloaudio or Xsonic appear to have US distributors to handle sales & service. There have been no posts on the Meloaudio FB page since the spring of 2019 and their webpage is a translation disaster. Xsonic seems to have a much more robust, professional and active profile and outreach.

I would appreciate any insight you could share about these products or other alternatives in this class of products. Thx!

GR-300, GR-1, VG-8EX x2, VG-99, GP-10, BK-10, MIDX-10, V-Bass, TAG Crowdster+GK, Fender GC-1, Godin LGX-SA, Roland G-505, CPS Space Station III                           
"Hair is the first thing. And teeth the second. Hair and teeth. A man got those two things he's got it all." James Brown

Tonemasterus

Ol55

Elantric (Steve) or anyone with knowledge and experience with these products. Please educate me on how to direct my inquiry the correct way in the forum. Thx, Marty
GR-300, GR-1, VG-8EX x2, VG-99, GP-10, BK-10, MIDX-10, V-Bass, TAG Crowdster+GK, Fender GC-1, Godin LGX-SA, Roland G-505, CPS Space Station III                           
"Hair is the first thing. And teeth the second. Hair and teeth. A man got those two things he's got it all." James Brown

Ol55

Thanks for your rapid response! The technical knowledge, experience and dedication of you and the members of VGF make this the best musicians forum on the 'net.