VG-88 special tuning

Started by runduke, January 24, 2019, 07:12:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

runduke

OK, when I tune each string to play a song ex. like Led Zeppelin "The Rain Song" it's almost perfect except that I can still hear (just a little) the standard tuning. Is there a way to get rid of this ajusting the tuning or fine tuning section or string sensitivity  ? Fender Stat. Gk3 and VG-88 vers 2.
Thanks.

admin

Wear headphones or play with a loud speaker

this is the fault of all DSP generated alt tuning systems regardless of manufacturer

you still have the natural sound of the unamplified natural strings pitch to compete with

everyone who has complained that they still hear horrible clash of the natural strings vs the DSP alt tung confirms their system actually works,  when they record strictly the output of their modeler

suggests record just your VG 88 output  without any microphones in the room
and play it back

yes this does prevent using this type DSP Alt tuning system in a small closed environment where the audience might hear your actual strings also why we promote using solid body electric guitars and not acoustic guitars for these DSP modelers with all tuning

aliensporebomb

Do what I do: crank your monitors so your natural strings are less likely to be heard!
My music projects online at http://www.aliensporebomb.com/

GK Devices:  Roland VG-99, Boss GP-10, Boss SY-1000.