Axon ax 100 Sb i need to buy pots

Started by fendrix, November 16, 2018, 12:18:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fendrix

Hi friends,
i have an axon ax 100 Sb.
The axon that i have got is this model:

https://images.reverb.com/image/upload/s--qT9YkaTz--/a_exif,c_limit,e_unsharp_mask:80,f_auto,fl_progressive,g_south,h_620,q_90,w_620/v1479277819/ubg0aujzoolsiosuplzy.jpg

I need to replace the MONO LEVEL pot because i is broke and i can't hear any sound from internel card, i only can use the axon by Gk3 and external midi device or Vst.
Can somebody tell me where i cann buy this pot? or maybe if there is another kind of pot that i can buy and install in the axon?
Anyway, i don't know the value of the pot.

Thank you.

AlakaLazlo

The company went out of business many years ago.  You can try to find a schematic on-line (I couldn't find one for the AX50) but otherwise, you're going to have to disassemble the unit and figure out what the pot is, either by markings on the pot itself, or by measuring it with a meter to see its values.  It shouldn't be tough top find a replacement on Mouser or some similar site. While you have it open, you probably want to replace the nicad battery.
Hexstainocaster, Fender Strat and Electric XII, Godin ACS, Axon AX50 - Moog One, IIP and Mini, SEM, Dot.Com/Moon/STG/FSFX 110, Cubase Pro, 2xMR816, HR824, NS10M, Komplete, Omnisphere/RMX/Trilian, Z3ta+, Analog Lab, Slate MTi2, ML1 and Everything Bundle, Social Entropy Engine, ESQ1, DX7, Lavalamp.