GT-1000 - Videos

Started by admin, January 24, 2018, 08:23:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

admin

gvidelock

I don't have a GT-1000, but I love watching Jay play...

-------------------------

Godin Spectrum SA
Godin Freeway SA
Fender Telecaster with Ghost and Hexpander
Fender Stratocaster with internal GK3 with Synth-Linx
Warmoth custom with internal GK3
Boss SY-1000
Roland GR-55
Roland GP-10
Katana 100W Head

plexified

JiveTurkey

Quote from: plexified on July 07, 2020, 12:46:30 PM

Do you have the GT by chance? If so; can you tell me what amps he is using? I can't download the presets to the SY1000 and I can't view them in the GT editor.

plexified

I'm waiting on the SY 1000 actually and was hoping to get a jump on the patch thievery , so not at the moment. As it stands though that may change soon, waiting is killing me. I really don't hear anything extraordinary in his tones although they are really good. His playing is what slays me. You should be able to dial up some stuff close by ear though, this is in your wheel house. He did mention adding 10ms of delay to fatten up things probably with X Mod or Juggernaut.

JiveTurkey

Quote from: plexified on July 08, 2020, 07:32:47 PM
I'm waiting on the SY 1000 actually and was hoping to get a jump on the patch thievery , so not at the moment. As it stands though that may change soon, waiting is killing me. I really don't hear anything extraordinary in his tones although they are really good. His playing is what slays me. You should be able to dial up some stuff close by ear though, this is in your wheel house. He did mention adding 10ms of delay to fatten up things probably with X Mod or Juggernaut.
Yeah I can't seem to get away from the X-Mod amp. Wheelhouse indeed! I wish his playing skill was in my wheelhouse  :( ;D A quick run-through of the X-HiGain was pretty pleasing the other day as well. The Juggernaut was one where I liked what I did one day but came back later and did not like it at all. Good luck on getting your SY!

admin

admin

amplayer

Quote from: admin on May 13, 2020, 07:34:58 AM

This is cooler than I realized was even possible with GT-1000.
But even cooler is that you conceived of using it this way and then posted it.
You rock!  Thanks!

admin

admin

Fremen