GT100 Ctl cc sends vs GT10

Started by Fluke, July 30, 2016, 07:43:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fluke

Hi all,

I have a GT10 I was hoping to use for effects and amp channel switching (3 channel amp plus boost), via a Voodoo Lab Control Switcher. (VLCS)
Unfortunately I found the GT10 ctl pedals send an on and off signal on press and release, meaning the ctl pedals need depressed and held to change my amp channel, which is useless for my needs.
I also tried my GP10 with MIDX-10, but it seems the GP10 doesn't send midi data out via ctl presses :(

Before I run out and buy a GT100, could anyone tell me if the GT100 will do what I want, IE press and release, for example Accel/Ctl, to change (in my case) the amp channel via the VLCS and stay changed after release?

I have scoured the forums (and elsewhere) finding plenty re this problem with the GT10, so apologises if this has been answered about the GT100, I just couldn't find it.

Many thanks.
Den.

gumtown

The GT-100 works the same way as the GT-10 for sending cc# controller data from the CTL pedals.
a value of '127' when pressed, and a value of '0' when released.
Free "GR-55 FloorBoard" editor software from https://sourceforge.net/projects/grfloorboard/

Fluke

Ah, that's a shame, I may look to other makers.
Thank you for the info.