GP-10 - Back to the 80s pack by Ainsoph

Started by ainsoph, May 15, 2016, 01:28:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ainsoph

Autana

You're indetenible! keep it up with the great work (while we download everything :D )
Damir,  when I see your amazing collections I wonder when Roland / Boss will be aware of your work and give you a deserved place in Boss Tone Central, something tells me that will happen soon and perhaps even we could see a new firmware GP-10 including some of your impressive patches... I hope so! THANKS amigo!!
GR-55, GP-10, GI-20, Godin xtSA, GodinNylon MultiAc, Giannini classical, 3 GK-3'd gtrs, Cube 80XL, Primova GKFX-21 (x2)

Fear just pulls you out of being true to music, which is coming from a place of love. Love is the opposite of fear. I stay away from anything fear-related.
- Tal Wilkenfeld -

ainsoph

Quote from: Autana on May 15, 2016, 02:14:59 AM
You're indetenible! keep it up with the great work (while we download everything :D )
Damir,  when I see your amazing collections I wonder when Roland / Boss will be aware of your work and give you a deserved place in Boss Tone Central, something tells me that will happen soon and perhaps even we could see a new firmware GP-10 including some of your impressive patches... I hope so! THANKS amigo!!

:D ! ... AND they should add your NyRaC , jazzBox and Blues Collections too :P 

cplm

supernicd

These sound fantastic! Thank you Ainsoph!
Strat w/ GK-3, Godin LGXT
VG-99, GR-55, GP-10
---------------------------------------------------------------

gumbo

+1  (x 10 if I could!)   :-*

Cheers,
Peter
Read slower!!!   ....I'm typing as fast as I can...

joaobraga

yamahaysg

rikardojsf

Another set of great great Patches!!! thank you!! I really start to feel the real power of GP-10!!! Thanks you all!!! :D

jackstrat

Brojon

Quote from: ainsoph on May 15, 2016, 02:30:55 AM
:D ! ... AND they should add your NyRaC , jazzBox and Blues Collections too :P
*Especially* the NyRaC - man that's a great piece of work there.