Is it possible to connect (adapt) a Roland GR-55 without 13-pin so that it is po

Started by marianguitar, February 07, 2023, 08:21:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

marianguitar

Is it possible to connect (adapt) a Roland GR-55 without 13-pin so that it is possible to use a guitar as well as a synth (same sound through all strings)? For example, with a stereo cable, connecting all strings to GK 13 PIN?

It appears that the topic or board you are looking for is either missing or unavailable to you.

Je možné pripojiť (prispôsobiť) Roland GR-55 bez 13-pin tak, aby bolo možné použiť gitarový ale aj synth (cez všetky struny rovnaký zvuk)? Napríklad stereokáblom, spojením všetkých strún na GK 13 PIN?

marianguitar

Thanks for the tip, I would like to know if there is a solution to using a normal guitar cable (or instrument stereo cable) to be able to send a signal through this cable (or wirelessly) to the GR-55, with the fact that I would need to have a functional NORMAL PICKUP ON + SYNTH sounds (but it would be enough to merge (PIN 1 to 6) into one (if possible).

My layman's idea is that one live lead would send the guitar signal and the other the combined signal of pins 1 to 6.

So, is it possible to bring it to the input of the GR-55 and replace the 13-PIN cable (input) or make such an option on the GR-55.

Díky za tip, ja by som potreboval vedieť, či je riešenie pre použitie normálneho gitarového kábla (alebo nástrojoveho stereo kábla) pre možnosť posielať týmto káblom (alebo bezdrátovo) do GR-55 signál s tým, že by som potreboval mať funkčný NORMAL PICKUP ON + SYNTH zvuky (ale stačilo by zlúčené (PIN 1 až 6) do jedneho (ak sa to dá).

Moja laická predstava je, že by jeden zivý vodič posielal signál gitary a druhý zlúčený signál PINov 1 až 6.

Takže, či je možné to takto vyviesť na vstup GR-55 a nahradiť tým 13-PIN kábel (vstup), resp. prirobiť takúto možnosť na GR-55.

gumtownadmin

Will not work, the GR-55 must only receive one monophonic signal per string input, the GR-55 is not capable of decoding 6 strings in one single input.

If you want wireless GK, look at this
https://www.blucoe.eu/
Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else.

marianguitar

Quote from: gumtownadmin on February 07, 2023, 12:50:26 PMWill not work, the GR-55 must only receive one monophonic signal per string input, the GR-55 is not capable of decoding 6 strings in one single input.

If you want wireless GK, look at this
https://www.blucoe.eu/

Hmm, too bad, thanks for the info, I wrote to that company...