Boss GT-1 Driver on Windows 11

Started by Salvador, December 22, 2022, 07:17:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Salvador

So, I have a Hp 14s-dq3xxx and it is on windows 11, i tried to connect my boss gt-1 onto it but the security setting is preventing me. So, i turned off the memory integrity and manage to load the driver and it's fixed, but it's bugging me not to turn on the memory integrity so i chosed to delete the driver that is causing me not to turn on the memory integrity eventually. after it everything is fine again but when I tried to insert my boss gt-1 again to my laptop i encountered the same problem and i don't know how to insert my gt-1 without turning off the memory integrity.

sorry if it's confusing, for short i want to know if the current boss gt-1 driver is compatible with windows 11.

admin

Quote from: Salvador on December 22, 2022, 07:17:14 AMSo, I have a Hp 14s-dq3xxx and it is on windows 11, i tried to connect my boss gt-1 onto it but the security setting is preventing me. So, i turned off the memory integrity and manage to load the driver and it's fixed, but it's bugging me not to turn on the memory integrity so i chosed to delete the driver that is causing me not to turn on the memory integrity eventually. after it everything is fine again but when I tried to insert my boss gt-1 again to my laptop i encountered the same problem and i don't know how to insert my gt-1 without turning off the memory integrity.

sorry if it's confusing, for short i want to know if the current boss gt-1 driver is compatible with windows 11.

Contact Roland/Boss Support using your Backstage account

Andromeda1968

Quote from: Salvador on December 22, 2022, 07:17:14 AMSo, I have a Hp 14s-dq3xxx and it is on windows 11, i tried to connect my boss gt-1 onto it but the security setting is preventing me. So, i turned off the memory integrity and manage to load the driver and it's fixed, but it's bugging me not to turn on the memory integrity so i chosed to delete the driver that is causing me not to turn on the memory integrity eventually. after it everything is fine again but when I tried to insert my boss gt-1 again to my laptop i encountered the same problem and i don't know how to insert my gt-1 without turning off the memory integrity.

yes BOSS Gt1 it's compatible with Windows 11....