GT-5 Patch Collection

Started by gumtown, November 25, 2014, 03:09:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gumtown

Below is a collection of Boss GT-5 patches accumulated off the net over the years.

A free editor software is available to load these patches
GT-5FxFloorBoard
*Note: the GT-5 editor is not fully functional (switching on/off of individual effects), and does not work on every GT-5 due to 7 different firmware EProm versions of the GT-5.
Free "GR-55 FloorBoard" editor software from https://sourceforge.net/projects/grfloorboard/

gumbo

As (still!) currently the owner of one of these  :o  ...I thank you for all your work in dragging all this together!

Dunno eggzackly how long the ol' thing will remain in the stable, but thanks anyway.. :-*

Cheers,
Peter
Read slower!!!   ....I'm typing as fast as I can...

mPony

I want to thank you for keeping these files available. 

jlamsens

yes indeed, also still using the GT-5 !

thanks for the files

hoaithang

I just got GT-5 (used) and still leaning how to used it, thanks for the patch files

fryingmonkey

If you have an older GT-5 (such as I do) that you want to use with these patches, just search "GT-5 1.07 EPROM" or thereabouts on eBay, etc. and you should be able to find someone selling a pre-flashed EPROM for the unit. Then just swap chips and you're all set! I tried to do it myself with the existing EPROM but couldn't find anyone with an EPROM programmer, and it was cheaper for a pr-flashed chip than the writer.

ZootZoot

Thanks for these patches.  :)
If it helps, they load up on my GT-5 which is at v1.06 so no need to get a replacement EPROM 1.07