SY-1000- SQ eBoogie

Started by Harry1227, January 08, 2022, 01:24:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harry1227

What if the drummer and bass player are still celebrating and you want to jam?
Pump up your skills with the SQ eBoogie patch - pump up not only your fingers, but also your legs!
Controlling after the holidays will not be easy to master, but let's give it a try!
Bank down, bank up and CTL1- switch harmony steps
CurNUM - Hold Chord
CTL2- switch manual mode
Manual 1-4
1- turn down the expression of the accompanying instruments
2 - weird special effect (especially for boogie). Press and hold for a couple of seconds, then release, wait for the release of FX and press again. All sequences are restarted.
3 - disables / enables INST3
4 - BPM TAP. If you press it once - disable or enable Delay on the guitar.
Adjust the depth of the overdrive with the volume knob on your guitar.
On the demo tape, I play the E-A-B chords first. At the beginning of the next measure, I play an E chord and press CurNUM. I switch to MANUAL MODE and try to portray
guitar solo while simultaneously switching BankUp-CTL1-BannkDown, jumping along the steps of harmony. Then I reduced the expression of the accompaniment by pressing button 1. And turned off delay with button 4.
Then some kind of nonsense happened with the help of button 2. And I heroically continued to portray the solo on the guitar. ::)
Then I felt sad and funny and decided to stop the violence against my ears. Curtain.
I congratulate everyone on the past holidays. Good luck! Have FUN!  ;D

In order for the patch to work as intended, you need to copy it into memory at the 3rd place in the bank. For example, U14-3 or U28-3 etc.
[cloudset]https://soundcloud.com/ifo4ssu2ylhi/sets/eboogie?si=c121c326ebb54d559bdec831e0267864&utm_source=clipboard&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=social_sharing[/cloudset]

Harry1227

Hello. Patch update is ready. It is accompanied by instruments that sound like bass, drums and piano. It can be used as a trainer just like the previous version of the patch.
Management -
Manual 1-4
1 - Hold Chord
2 - Piano plays very fast
3 - disables / enables INST3
4 - BPM TAP. If you press it once - the piano will play at medium or slow speed.
The top row of buttons performs the same functions as in the previous version of the patch.
You can listen to the demo in the playlist in the previous post.