Getting the BEST sounds using the SY-1000

Started by Liquidirt, December 16, 2021, 08:10:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liquidirt

Just wanted to let you know, if you didn't know already. Fresh strings always improve the sound going into the SY-1000 which in turn give you the best sound coming out of it.

Didn't notice this too much with my VG-88.. I'm assuming the SY-1000 is hyper sensitive to what's going in it. Much more than any other pedal I've used.

The SY-1000 is really very amazing and has so much more to offer with tweaking everything. From amps to cabs to guitars to effects. Each one of those has endless amounts of tweaking to get an exact color anyone needs.

I cannot express how happy I am that I got this pedal. Can't stop messing with it..

Oh on a side note, really glad I found this site.

admin

Agreed! - I just returned from an externded weekend trip up the coast to catch up with an old engineering friend who also designed many cutting edge music products for major big league M.I. companies past 30 years  -

I demoed my SY-1000 into a Denon Stereo mobile PA at low volume, just used stock SY-1000 presets as a demo with my GK-3 equipped guitar, had very impressive array of sounds very tough to duplicate with any other gear in that small a form factor. SY-1000 with its 32 bit A/D > D/A  has a Huge dynamic range, and very musical  - not a single glitch occured for either of us , even using its DSP alternative tunings