could be added these features in GT-10 Fx FloorBoard ?

Started by mantra, November 27, 2021, 11:48:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mantra

Hi
i'm reading this manual GT10WS01.pdf , i have found the link in this forum and i have found out some features not even present in the manual

might be update the legendary gt10 FX Floorboard ? It's still a rock solid unit , many do like it more than Gt-100 , and FX floorboard is the only one amazing program!

1) at the page of this manual (GT10WS01.pdf ) at page 18 there is the possibility to assign to preset footswitch  1,2 ,3 and 4 some features like boss gt-100
i'm using the last version of gt10 FX Floorboard but can't find such possibility  , could be added please?
i take a screenshot

2) the scond is the global EQ , could be added a graphic like the GT-100 FX floorboard ?

thanks

gumtown

1. The GT-10 function is already in the editor under SYSTEM-> INPUT & PATCH SETTINGS listed as "SYS NUM PDL CTRL".
The function is only applicable to the current selected patch, known in the GT-100 as "CUR NUM" (current patch number).
That function only works on the 1~4 pedal that is currently 'lit up'',
not on all of them at the same time.

2. System/global EQ, maybe one day  :)
(my list of FxFloorBoard projects "to do" is very long at the moment).
Free "GR-55 FloorBoard" editor software from https://sourceforge.net/projects/grfloorboard/

mantra

Quote from: gumtown on November 28, 2021, 01:33:32 AM
1. The GT-10 function is already in the editor under SYSTEM-> INPUT & PATCH SETTINGS listed as "SYS NUM PDL CTRL".
The function is only applicable to the current selected patch, known in the GT-100 as "CUR NUM" (current patch number).
That function only works on the 1~4 pedal that is currently 'lit up'',
not on all of them at the same time.

2. System/global EQ, maybe one day  :)
(my list of FxFloorBoard projects "to do" is very long at the moment).
Hi Gumtown
Ops I have found it , but i did not get one thing ,
QuoteThe function is only applicable to the current selected patch, known in the GT-100 as "CUR NUM" (current patch number).
it's in the global option  , how can i set it for each patch using the assigns feature?
how can i set for each patch ?
thanks Gumtown

gumtown

Its function is only available as a global setting, there is no capability in the GT-10 to set it per patch.
Free "GR-55 FloorBoard" editor software from https://sourceforge.net/projects/grfloorboard/

mantra

Quote from: gumtown on November 28, 2021, 02:02:15 AM
Its function is only available as a global setting, there is no capability in the GT-10 to set it per patch.
hi
ok , i got it
thanks