Post-Apocalyptic Landscape

Started by alexbird-fgn, November 16, 2011, 11:52:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alexbird-fgn

This is my new recording for SoundDesign contest. It's a bit scary soundscape so don't listen it in the dark ;)  Almost all sounds made with VG-99, except small inclusion at the background texture (Olga VSTi and Roland SonicCell), near coda.

http://soundcloud.com/alexptic/vfs-soundcloud-full

Zummooz-fgn

Oooopppps alex .... I listened to it, in the Dark  ;D

You forgot to mention too .... Best played LOUD !!

WOW .... this is right up my ally, this is very very inspiring for me.
I can't sing at all ::) but have VG & GR and love my Virus TI synth for the weird / strange and eerie sounds. 
Absolutely love the sounds your getting.

Had a listen to your other stuff too whilst in there, WOW  :o  love them all, great work indeed.
And congrats your my 1st that I have just added to following on Soundcloud. (will add some comments bit later on, in there)
I have two tunes up on soundcloud, (nothing special) under the same name as here.
Also both those are posted in this section too. One was just a demo of using VG driving my Virus Synth.

Gotta go and listen to all of yours again & again .... I'm inspired  ;D

Thats just given me a Huge Urge to pull my finger out & start recording again ... been a bit slack / busy, lately  :P

Cheers from the other end of this little planet called Earth, Sydney, Australia.

Thanks so much for posting, I really really enjoyed the lot  :D
Q... What kind of advice can you give me ?   Tommy Emmanuel's reply ....

You move your hand Up and Down that long bit and the music comes out of that Big Black Box behind you !!

alexbird-fgn

Many thanks Zummooz for such huge inspiring feedback!
I'm glad that such "scary thing" can create so positive emotions :)
Seriously, its very cool to bring some inspiration for someone with sounds or music, all the work worth it if it happen.
Thank you so much!