Muty 's Jazz Guitar Patches #1

Started by nmcanga, December 19, 2020, 07:57:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nmcanga

Here are my jazz guitar patches for your pleasure:

"Flute+Gtr Unisn" is layering a flute. You can change the balance of the tone by the expression pedal

"Gt & Vo Unison" is layering voice. You can change the balance of the tone by the expression pedal. Ctrl holds the voice at the background.

"Gt&Jazz Scat" is is layering scat. You can change the balance of the tone by the expression pedal. Ctrl holds the scat at the background.  A more percussive attack for bebop and more smooth backing for ballads ...
"
"Guitar+SaxUnisn" is layering a Sax Ensemble. You can change the balance of the tone by the expression pedal. Ctrl holds the Sax Ensemble at the background.

"Hamm+Gui -1VA" is layering a legendary Hammond . You can change the balance of the tone by the expression pedal. Ctrl holds the Hammond at the background. 5th and 6th strings were tuned down an octave to simulate a double bass.

"Jazz Guitar3"  is one of my attempts to emulate the sound of Gibson ES 175. You may listen to the demo (Hamm+Gui -1VA & Jazz Guitar3) and intended use of the last two patches.

You may find my other patches continued on page "Muty 's Jazz Guitar Patches #2"

https://www.vguitarforums.com/smf/index.php?topic=29777.0

mostlyjazzer

Hi.I'm curious. What actual guitar did you use to make these patches?
Thx