Any one have the driver files for the Core? Win10.

Started by JiveTurkey, November 11, 2020, 05:02:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JiveTurkey

In typical win 10 fashion,  it's not auto installing drivers for the Core. Does anyone have the win 10 driver package? I've submitted a request on the roland zendesk but just...in...case? Thanks in advance!

Jim Williams

Windows 10 just updated so there is a chance that the Core got missed so go to your Windows update and tell to scan for updates and it should solve the issue. In some cases people turn off automatic updates to save recourses for audio and you need to scan it for new hardware once in a while.

Everything from modeling to the real deal, my house looks like a music store.

JiveTurkey

Quote from: Jim Williams on November 13, 2020, 08:30:36 AM
Windows 10 just updated so there is a chance that the Core got missed so go to your Windows update and tell to scan for updates and it should solve the issue. In some cases people turn off automatic updates to save recourses for audio and you need to scan it for new hardware once in a while.
Hi Jim. My system will not pull windows updates because of a group policy setting I can't fix/workaround. Other than wiping and reloading the computer. Not an option I am going to explore right now  :-X ;D Roland replied to my helpdesk ticket and attached the installer and the Core is communicating with my PC and working as it should now!