Headrush Looperboard - Firmware 2.0

Started by Maudibe, August 16, 2020, 10:09:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maudibe

I'm really looking at one of these, so popped in to my fave board (I have a GR-55  and SY-1000) and see there is no mention of the amazing firmware update v2.00

Anyone going to convince me one way or another?

mikiskuta

The Looperboard after the last firmware has two issues for me.
1. If you record a loop, you stop it, then you try to clear it, it starts to play for cca 1 second. It is really stupid :  you play with the other tracks, during this you try to clear the stoped track and it starts to play. Crazy.
2. The fade out stops before it arrives the zero dynamic. It sounds it is cutted, not faded out.
Thanks for the answers!
skutamusic@gmail.com

admin

For Headrush LooperBoard - its best to contact the sites with far more users and traffic ( and love) for that product

https://www.headrushfx.com/support

https://www.facebook.com/groups/289977938560240/

admin

Looperboard FW 2.03
https://www.headrushfx.com/amfile/file/download/file/1076/product/2965/
Changes
Since Firmware Version 2.0.2
• Fixed a rare crash that would occur after undo or clearing a looper track.
• Fixed a rare bug where a track's audio would stutter after redo.
• Fixed a rare bug that caused audio and waveforms to become unsynchronized.
• Fixed a bug where the tempo for synchronized effects would not update after changing tempo.
• Improved MIDI Clock for better synchronization with external devices.
Since Firmware Version 2.0.1
• Fixed a crash that could occur when clearing tracks with imported audio.
• Addressed a bug where the Function On Press and Function On Release Global Settings for the
•Stop/-Undo and Start/Stop All footswitches were not retained between power cycles.
Since Firmware Version 2.0.0
• Fixed a crash caused by exiting and entering the FX Edit Parameters page using the FX footswitch.
Since Firmware Version 1.0.1
Looping Workflow Improvements
• Added improvements to require less footswitch presses when creating a loop from scratch.
• Added the ability to set whether a stopped track should begin playback or start overdubbing when
pressing its •Rec/Play/Dub footswitch.
• Added the ability to set how tracks should start and stop in Sync and Serial-Sync modes
• Added the ability to instantly clear all looper tracks by holding the Start/Stop All footswitch
• Added the ability to configure whether the Start/Stop ALL footswitch and individual •Stop/
-Undo footswitches should function on press or on release.
• Added the ability to predetermine looper track lengths by setting a number of bars.
• Added the ability to set a track's length to automatically detect and set a loop's tempo.
• Added the ability to set individual looper tracks to play back only once via a One Shot setting.
• Added the ability to enable and adjust Feedback (Decay) for individual looper tracks.
• Added the ability to individually customize the track •Stop/-Undo footswitches per loop for more
immediate control of functions like reverse, speed, length, fade, transpose, peel, undo/redo, clear and
bounce, as well as control of FX racks.

admin

Headrush reports new Looperboard firmware to be released within a month- adding new functions