Female usb to female micro usb converter to be on pedalboard

Started by phals2002, May 02, 2020, 06:26:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phals2002

Hi Everybody,

I want to buy a converter/adapter or usb hub consist of female usb and female micro usb port.

The idea is to put the converter to my pedalboard, so I will plug the stock micro USB to USB cable from TP connect to the converter/hub and then..... from hub connect the micro USB to lightning cable to my ipad.

This to avoid the risk of ipad being dragged while I'm playing at stage  :P

Will this scheme works? and is there any of adapter or converter available?  I've tried the adapter shown below but wont work. No signal come to my ipad.

Pls advice.

Thank you very much

ITL

I use a powered(power-bank battery) USB hub. Triple Play Connect to USB Hub-  micro USB to USB cable into CCK adapter to iPad. Works well.  If you get the CCK with lightning port you can even charge your iPad with the power-bank Battery too.
LGXTSA, Godin Session Custom TriplePlay w/ Fishman Piezo, JTVariax59, Axe-FXII, Integra 7, Motif XS, VoiceLive 3

phals2002

Quote from: ITL on May 04, 2020, 03:51:21 PM
I use a powered(power-bank battery) USB hub. Triple Play Connect to USB Hub-  micro USB to USB cable into CCK adapter to iPad. Works well.  If you get the CCK with lightning port you can even charge your iPad with the power-bank Battery too.

Thanks for info ITL. Can you post photo of your hub? (If possible your setup photo)  ;)

And info of where to get one.  :)