SY-300 - BROCKSTAR SY-300 VOLUME TWO

Started by BROCKSTAR, January 04, 2020, 03:21:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BROCKSTAR

I'M BACK WITH NEW SOUNDS!!!

More sounds in the ambient, experimental, sci-fi range for your BOSS SY-300. Took me about a month and half of messing around with the boss sy-300 guitar synthesizer again to make these 99 presets by tweaking presets with the blender function and manually tweaking oscillators, filters and other things as well (the audio is only a handful of what's in the pack and is 100% sy-300 and nothing else added along with it).

BROCKSTAR SY-300 VOLUME TWO SAMPLES (only a handful of what's in the pack).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3Ts6C9lznM

BROCKSTAR

If anyone tries these, please let me know what you think, thanks! =)

loopman

Hi Brock, I've tried and tweaked them, they sound dreamy, I like them
very ambient/experiemental indeed

BROCKSTAR

Quote from: loopman on January 06, 2020, 10:10:39 AM
Hi Brock, I've tried and tweaked them, they sound dreamy, I like them
very ambient/experiemental indeed

Thank you so much for your feedback! :)

lumena

I am so inspired by thse patches I am going to buy another sy300. I had sold mine to buy other gear but these patches make me want to get back on the bus. Yes, I know the sy1000 is coming but it will be quite some time until the dust around that settles and I could use the sy300 right now.
Big thanks for the jolt.

Ebenezer

Brockstar, Thank you very much for some great patches for SY-300 in here through the two volumes that you have released. I got a chance to try some of these. Many of these ambient patches can be highly useful in Christian worship music especially in the absence of a keyboard player. If only Roland had used a wider some patches like these in demos when marketing this product, they could have ended up selling more of these units.

BROCKSTAR

Quote from: lumena on January 09, 2020, 06:54:04 PM
I am so inspired by thse patches I am going to buy another sy300. I had sold mine to buy other gear but these patches make me want to get back on the bus. Yes, I know the sy1000 is coming but it will be quite some time until the dust around that settles and I could use the sy300 right now.
Big thanks for the jolt.

Quote from: Ebenezer on January 09, 2020, 09:29:06 PM
Brockstar, Thank you very much for some great patches for SY-300 in here through the two volumes that you have released. I got a chance to try some of these. Many of these ambient patches can be highly useful in Christian worship music especially in the absence of a keyboard player. If only Roland had used a wider some patches like these in demos when marketing this product, they could have ended up selling more of these units.

Thank you both and glad you like them! Don't forget that it's highly sensitive to pickup positions and different guitars will make the patches sound slightly different too etc.. That is one of the many things I love about the sy-300, how it interacts differently with different guitars and pickups etc. Have fun! :D

guitarnoodle

Been using these, very cool. Thanks!

BROCKSTAR

lukethegooch

Thanks dude! Love these patches. Looking forward to Vol 3

akahige

Hi Brockstar, I was looking to try your patches, is there a way to import all in once ? For the moment i just can add 1 by 1.

BROCKSTAR

Quote from: akahige on May 14, 2020, 11:10:52 PM
Hi Brockstar, I was looking to try your patches, is there a way to import all in once ? For the moment i just can add 1 by 1.

Hey there, yes there's a LIVESET FILE in with the download. That will put the entire set onto your boss sy-300.

Mrs Smiths Mother

Hi There, These are absolutely brilliant sounds produced by an SY-300. I never thought it could produce such complex sounds.

I've tried downloading them. When I click the link it says the files are in your trash...

Has some arsehole pirated them and sold them on ebay?

I'm a puca SY-300 & GP10 owner. love them both.

Could you post them to me by email if you don't want them on general release any more.

I've got posts from early last year in regards to SY-300 on this forum, I'm a genuine chap!

I'll send you a donation if you like too.

Let me know...

admin

Quote from: BROCKSTAR on January 04, 2020, 03:21:38 PM
I'M BACK WITH NEW SOUNDS!!! GRAB THE DOWNLOAD BELOW.

More sounds in the ambient, experimental, sci-fi range for your BOSS SY-300. Took me about a month and half of messing around with the boss sy-300 guitar synthesizer again to make these 99 presets by tweaking presets with the blender function and manually tweaking oscillators, filters and other things as well (the audio is only a handful of what's in the pack and is 100% sy-300 and nothing else added along with it). Listen to the samples and download the pack!

DOWNLOAD THE 99 PRESET PACK -

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1cuwIX8kBHZfQRh6MOAF-k6Wd3fzG0vu-

If you enjoy it and feeling generous for the hours and days I put into it, I do accept paypal if you wish to send a small donation at paypal email anothermusician@mail.com THANK YOU!

-------------------------------------------

Yes - they are no  longer available free .

contact Brockstar directly