Peavey AT-200 and feature paks

Started by drtim, December 30, 2019, 03:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drtim

Hi

I have an ATG-1 and am considering a Peavey AT-200 for portability.

The ATG-1 Had feature pak 3.1 which inclu8ded all the models and features.

Is there something similar for the AT-200 or will it be forever only be able to model a humbucker (now that Autotune Guitar is no longer supported. The faq seems to impley that feature back 3.1 will work n the AT_200 but its not totally clear to me.

I hope that makes sense.

If they were still supported and available i think I'd consider putting an ATG Luthier kit in a Pacifica. 

Any comments on how to the AT-200 compares as a guitar to a Pacifica would also be welcome.

regards

PS I literally bought the ATG-1 month bevore it was desuported. I have this knack it seems of liking things others con't.
Yamaha G50 (since 1997) Boss GP-10 (since Sep 2016)
Ibanez Musician MC500 + Yamaha G1-D
Godin LGXSA
Yamaha Pacifica 112 + Roland GK2A

admin

Quote from: drtim on December 30, 2019, 03:37:15 PM
Hi

I have an ATG-1 and am considering a Peavey AT-200 for portability.

The ATG-1 Had feature pak 3.1 which included all the models and features.

Is there something similar for the AT-200 or will it be forever only be able to model a humbucker (now that Autotune Guitar is no longer supported. The faq seems to impley that feature pack 3.1 will work n the AT_200 but its not totally clear to me.

I hope that makes sense.

If they were still supported and available i think I'd consider putting an ATG Luthier kit in a Pacifica. 

Any comments on how to the AT-200 compares as a guitar to a Pacifica would also be welcome.

regards

PS I literally bought the ATG-1 month bevore it was desuported. I have this knack it seems of liking things others con't.

All  ATG Luthier kits and ATG-1 Floor processors include ALL available Peavey AT-200 Feature Pack  upgrades 
The most maxed out version of Antares AutoTune Guitar is the ATG-1 Floor processor with the Pedal Steel upgrade option pack.( Pedal Steel Option pack was never offered for any other Antares ATG system

Since Antares ceased support for all ATG  / Peavey AT-200 Guitar Systems you can not upgrade an existing AT-200 DSP Board by adding the formerly available Feature Pack  upgrades.  And you can not transfer ATG-1 Floor Features to the AT-200
http://web.archive.org/web/20150328083130/http://www.autotuneforguitar.com/support/documentation.php