Roxxtar RC-300 Editor

Started by admin, November 20, 2019, 08:26:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

admin

RC-300 Edit will read the MEMORY.RC3 file from your RC-300 then store that data in a "Buffer" (think of it as a copy of that file), then all the data from that file will be displayed for you to edit, as you make changes to a preset you can save that preset to the buffer by the clicking the "Save Preset to Buffer" button (obviously) once you've finished making your changes you can export the MEMORY.RC3 which you can then use to replace the file on your RC-300 (always backup the MEMORY.RC3 on your RC-300 by copying it to your computer's hard drive first!)

If you are uncomfortable using this app to actually edit your RC-300 then it can still be used as a "Viewer", it makes it easier to see an overview off all your presets rather than going thru them directly on the RC-300

https://www.roxxxtar.com/rc300

patricksully

I can vouch for this editor. I purchased an RC 300 just 3 days ago - and used the editor comfortably and regularly on the same day of purchase. I had a bunch of looping 'templates' that I wanted to create and copy to various memory phrases. Whilst I know that's fairly easy copying phrase memory settings to different memory banks - I just found the whole setup vary intuitive - and quicker than the unit UI.

Basically you copy your 'memory.rc3. file from the unit to some place local on your PC/Mac - then export from the editor to the local file - then copy the updated local file back to your unit.

kiwimighty

Hi.
Is the app able to delete existing tracks?? i chipped my pcb doing a mod so all my control knobs dont work so cant save or delete anything
Thanks

PS shout out to RoxXtar the editor rules.

Elantric

Quote from: kiwimighty on October 03, 2023, 10:33:47 PMHi.
Is the app able to delete existing tracks?? i chipped my pcb doing a mod so all my control knobs dont work so cant save or delete anything
Thanks

PS shout out to RoxXtar the editor rules.

https://www.roxxxtar.com/contact