Anybody have download of ATG Settings Manager application (Mac & Windows if pos)

Started by peanutismint, January 19, 2019, 02:53:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

peanutismint

I heard Peavey discontinued the AT-200 software packs update. I hope this doesn't mean that if my AT-200 ever loses its memory I'll be stuck with the basic pack again....

Anyway, I tried to download the ATG Settings Manager again recently to update some settings and couldn't find the software installer link anywhere.

Did anybody save it before they took it offline? I assume even tho they removed their servers, changing preset settings will always work with the AT-200??

diecairo

I was looking for the ATG Settings Manager online as well and I stumbled in this post.  Always a super useful forum.
AT software seems to be vanished online. So I went searching in the drive of my passed by laptop.
Is a bit late but if this can help I attach the software for windows. (didn't download mac one at the time, sorry)
The installer contains both the settings manager and the now not anymore connectable software manager. Hope it can be useful.
Thanks to everyone in this great forum.

GuitarBuilder

I was told by Henrik Bridger that the ATG Software Manager has been set up on a new server at Antares.  This means that one can now upgrade ATG internal kits and ATG-1 pedals to the latest software packs! This is awesome!

Your previous login credentials should work.
"There's no-one left alive, it must be a draw"  Peter Gabriel 1973

tothoseofus

Have you tested this yet?
Is there any way to set up a new account?

kevorkian

Excited about this! I sent an email to Henrik to see if it's possible to create new accounts.

tothoseofus

Quote from:  kevorkian on May 23, 2019, 07:46:09 AM
Excited about this! I sent an email to Henrik to see if it's possible to create new accounts.

Make sure you let us know his reply here.

kevorkian

They are unable to create new accounts at this time - but he suggested that we could share accounts in the meantime, until they are able to get this working but there is no ETA. 

If anyone is feeling generous (and is not using an important password for their account) this would be helpful to those of us who don't have accounts!

kevorkian

I also want to add that Henrik over at Antares is really a great guy for entertaining these requests and working on this behind the scenes!

Majiken

Great news! And Henrik is a gem; when I had trouble getting my interface connected and the software up and running we spent significant time troubleshooting on Skype until everything was okay.  Sure wish this was a sign they were picking up the ball again...
Take what you need, put back a bit more, leave the place behind you better than it was before :-)

www.majiken.rocks

frankyex

hi all.great news about new server from Hendrik.currently bought At200 and found all support from Antares been canceled year ago:( anyone can share account details to connect to new server until will be available setup new accounts there.thanks

GuitarBuilder

Quote from:  frankyex on June 11, 2019, 02:45:14 PM
hi all.great news about new server from Hendrik.currently bought At200 and found all support from Antares been canceled year ago:( anyone can share account details to connect to new server until will be available setup new accounts there.thanks

The old Antares forum is still up and has a ton of information: http://autotuneforguitar.invisionzone.com/index.php?/forum/29-connecting-your-atg-device-to-your-computer/

You need the ATG Software Manager on your computer to connect to the server.
"There's no-one left alive, it must be a draw"  Peter Gabriel 1973

frankyex

Quote from:  GuitarBuilder on June 12, 2019, 08:02:46 AM
The old Antares forum is still up and has a ton of information: http://autotuneforguitar.invisionzone.com/index.php?/forum/29-connecting-your-atg-device-to-your-computer/

You need the ATG Software Manager on your computer to connect to the server.

all done and downloaded pal.but need account to connect,which i not have.thats why i asking about sharing. hope someone here can...

mooncaine

I understand. Passwords--what we've chosen as our secret words--can be revealing about what our future password choices might include.

frankyex

i understand too.but maybe is possible change you login details on new server from Henrik to something simple,which you can share.
and im more than happy pay small amount to cover some your spends with paypal.
hope and believe we can hold together as musicians,help each other,when antares(except Hendrik)dont care and leaved us with his product alone

mooncaine

I figure that Antares must care, at least a little bit, if they're letting this happen. We'll figure out a way. Let's keep the discussion going. Ideas?

cags12

I have tried to log in with my account and while it does log in correctly on the forum, it wont in Software Manager. Has anyone been able to log in at all after it came back online?

I had a second account I was prepping to share (changed password in the forum) but neither of my accounts can access SM.

frankyex

can anyone confirm,if new server works and is not problem to log in please?thanks...

frankyex

sent message to antares,asking about new server and if will be possible start old server for limited time,month or so to allow register new accounts,maybe update firmware and buy packs again..
will let you know what they respond lads...

Vaultnaemsae

I've been able to login successfully but I don't have my ATG-1 with me at the moment to confirm correct communication.
Vaultnaemsae's SoundCloud:
https://soundcloud.com/vaultnaemsae

frankyex

still not reply from Antares.just keep you updated lads...

frankyex

now im managed sucessfuly connect my guitar to my mac thru my diy breakout box on breadboard(lol,but works well with pinout help from cags12 -thanks again)
and now just need connect to the server :(
because,cant use software or setting manager without login to update or upgrade.
still not reply from Antares,then is anyone here to share his log details with me?can pay him some money(£50+ via paypal) to cover his spends for any pack(not bothered about slide tbh)
im desperate now.
owning instrument without his full potential...
can PM me please.thanks...

cags12

Although I can now log in with my own account. For some reason I either forgot the password I set up to my second account or the system has locked me out. Unfortunately, it cannot be used anymore even after trying to brute force it. I'm sorry.

cags12

By the way, did you try to contact Henrik directly? he is your best bet.

henrik@antarestech.com