GP-10- Brian May Queen? Bohemian RAP

Started by jcifuentes, November 16, 2018, 02:45:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jcifuentes

Hi, I'm just learning this tune as a popular request.
I did some research on the web. Anyway this is as close as I could get with the GP-10 alone.

The patch Has a VOx AC30  2x12 , a slight chorus on ctl2, an amp solo boost in ctrl 3, a harmonizer (-octaver/unison= ctrl 1, and a +3rd on ctrl 4). ( Ctl1 activates the harmonizer for the octave, then towards the end I kick ctrl 4 for the added 3d towards the end of the song).

Also, I added a pickup switch  assigned to SW1 control on the gtr for Rear-bright  to Bridge-mellow ;I know Bryan uses inverted polarity Front and middle pickups, but this worked better for me when using the Parker fly.

Please excuse the sloppy playing as I'm just learning this tune and well, let's face.... it it's Bryan May.

Also, Using ctrl 3 adds more delay and reverb to cut through the mix during solos.

It's a start..... Thanks
jc

Recorded Parker Flyer GP-10 stereo into Mac with Quicktime player 6

jim-analog

Greetings,

I just got a GP10 and have been wondering around here looking for ideas. Thanks much jcifuentes for the Queen patch and demos; I really liked them; you played his stuff really well too! When I get my unit hooked to a computer, I'll load your patch and try myself.

Regards, Jim