Gt-10 External Switch Issue

Started by guitarharbour, February 25, 2018, 01:53:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

guitarharbour

I have the new boss FS-7 foot switch and I also have the Boss FS-6 switch. 
I can turn an effect on with the external pedal. When I hit the button, the light comes on and the effect comes on.
But, when I hit the button again to turn the effect off, the light on the foot switch turns off, but the effect is still on.
Then, I hit the button, and the effect turns off, but the light is still on.  I hit the button again and the effect stays off and the light goes off.
Any suggestions?  Is it something in my GP-10 I need to adjust to get the effect to come on with one push, and off with the next?

admin

Quote from: guitarharbour on February 25, 2018, 01:53:35 PM
I have the new boss FS-7 foot switch and I also have the Boss FS-6 switch. 
I can turn an effect on with the external pedal. When I hit the button, the light comes on and the effect comes on.
But, when I hit the button again to turn the effect off, the light on the foot switch turns off, but the effect is still on.
Then, I hit the button, and the effect turns off, but the light is still on.  I hit the button again and the effect stays off and the light goes off.
Any suggestions?  Is it something in my GP-10 I need to adjust to get the effect to come on with one push, and off with the next?

https://www.vguitarforums.com/smf/index.php?topic=13238.0

GP-10 assign  [toggle] + FS-6  [Latch] = double latching, pedal requires 2 presses to do one function (effect on/off)

GP-10 assign  [toggle] + FS-6  [Moment] = press once to toggle effect on/off, pedal led only lights while held down

GP-10 assign  [moment] + FS-6  [moment] = effect only on while pedal held down, pedal led only on while held down

GP-10 assign  [moment] + FS-6  [Latch] = press once to toggle effect on/off, pedal led toggles with effect status