DR WAYNE JONESS - QUADBOX

Started by Elantric, April 12, 2015, 12:33:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elantric

2015 - April - The Wait is Over! GK QuadBox is Shipping in Limited Quantities!
http://m.ebay.com/itm/131480789518
The GK QuadBox is the essential tool that Roland guitar synth players have been searching for: a combination of the Roland US-20 unit switcher, with the long discontinued Roland GKP-4. The QuadBox combines the features of these two units together, allowing one guitar to play up to four Roland guitar synthesizers at the same time.
The GK QuadBox starts with the basic design of the GKP-4 and adds individually buffered GK Synth Volume outputs. This enables the output (GK Synth Volume) of each synth to be turned on and off, just like with the Roland US-20.

If you are a DIY kind-of-guy, the QuadBox has provisions to add Roland EV-5 foot pedal inputs, like the popular UX-20. In fact, the GK QuadBox can do everything the UX-20 did, times two! The only missing key feature is the buffer guitar/effects loop.

My current schedule has really impacted the time I have for cool guitar synth projects, and I will only be making a limited number of these units. So the first four units available have been listed on ebay, at a buy-it-now price of $299:

GK QuadBox available NOW at ebay!

This price includes the GK QuadBox with a one-year parts and labor warranty, plus a 5' 13-pin cable, extra internal 2-pin jumpers, 20 cm jumpers, and dummy TRS 1/4" jacks to disable the GK S1/S2 commands for individual synth outputs. Shipping in the US is via USPS Priority Mail with tracking and insurance, and international shipping is through the ebay global shipping program.

I can also customize the configuration of the unit at no additional charge.

GK QuadBox Introductory Video (YouTube)