PRIMOVA - GK-13 - Codesmart's Excellent GK 13 pin Cables

Started by 2pods, December 31, 2014, 10:50:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vtgearhead

Very sharp packaging!  My Primova cables have been absolutely trouble-free and I recommend them highly.

CodeSmart

I wonder what happens in Chicago at USPS...
I sent it over a month ago, finally it arrived in this condition. Shame on you USPS!
But I got more gear than I need...and I like it!

whippinpost91850

ktat

I must testify as well.  Great cables and great service!

CodeSmart

I'm about to order production of a new bunch of cables.
¿Any special 13 pin requests outside what I normally stock?
So let's hear it now...

philjynx

Quote from: CodeSmart on July 01, 2021, 02:10:52 AM
I wonder what happens in Chicago at USPS...
I sent it over a month ago, finally it arrived in this condition. Shame on you USPS!
Doesn't it stand for Unbelievably Shoddy Parcel Service?

gumtown

Free "GR-55 FloorBoard" editor software from https://sourceforge.net/projects/grfloorboard/

gumbo

Read slower!!!   ....I'm typing as fast as I can...

CodeSmart

Quote from: gumbo on November 16, 2021, 06:08:38 AM

...for use with air guitars, obviously....
To two thread hi-jackers:

Q: Why is there no way Jesus was born in Australia?
A: There is no 3 wise men or a virgin.

Q: Why can't Kiwi blokes take their girlfriends to the Rugby?
A: They eat all the grass.

gumbo

Thank you for your patience, our normal programs will return shortly.... :-*

...in the meantime, please stay tuned and enjoy the following 493 Volvo jokes....

CodeSmart

Primova Angled cable into 5-String Fourness Fuse 13-pin electric violin.

Waiting to hear how the special GKFX-1 tuned for violin into GR-55 will work out. :P

shambolic

I wanted to check out the Primovasound website but my av software is warning me something is wrong with the certificate and is risky. Is the site still running?

CodeSmart

Quote from: shambolic on July 03, 2022, 12:38:39 PMI wanted to check out the Primovasound website but my av software is warning me something is wrong with the certificate and is risky. Is the site still running?
Yes, but there's currently a problem with an outdated https certificate. Check again in a few days.

CodeSmart

Cooking more cables in production stew using the same recipe since 2013. I haven't had a complaint in many years.
Makes me wonder. Are they really immortal?

(No, I know one person stepped on it while plugged to the guitar jack and it sure got ripped apart, so yes the lifetime can be shortened)

So, feedback time, tell us your story, has any of your Primova cables gone bad?
If so why and how?

gumtown

My first PRIMOVA GK cable is still running with no problems, I also have a Roland GK cable I keep as a backup in my gig kit.
Tested the Roland cable last week, as it hadn't been checked for a couple of years, and it was terribly noisy...AARRRRGGGHH !!

Tossed aside the Roland cable, and packed in my last PRIMOVA spare as a backup,
 not worried about the GK cable failing, more if someone stands on the plug end before I plug it in.

Free "GR-55 FloorBoard" editor software from https://sourceforge.net/projects/grfloorboard/

whippinpost91850

I'm still giggin my old Primova GK cable, no issues

gumbo

HecticArt

I've had mine for a few years without a problem. Very solid product. I even bought a couple of spares that I've never had to use. I tested them when I received them, and they have been in the box ever since.

roachone

Ordered one about a week ago. Looking forward to getting it. It's an angled one for the GP-10.

sixeight

Quote from: whippinpost91850 on July 12, 2022, 07:10:46 PMI'm still giggin my old Primova GK cable, no issues

I have about five of them at different length. No issues with any of them. All my Roland cables do have issues and I never use them anymore.

whippinpost91850

mooncaine

One of my long cables is rumbly, but I don't know how long I've had it. It's been quite a while since I purchased cables from you, I think.... My impressions remain positive. I am not easy on the cables because I now have a small pile of cables from you, and I'm not worried.

Also, we must consider that the jack, possibly filthy in my damp southeast USA climate, needs cleaning again. Since I play the VG-99, I am unwilling to clean that jack often. Feels risky. The rumble might be that. It is summer here.

roachone

Received mine. Everything seems great with it. Really love the 90 degree for the GP-10.

CodeSmart

Just found myself with a handful of 0.5m angled 90/270 degrees short cables if anyone needs a tight pedalboard. 90=going to the right, 270=going to the left. Also these cables can be modded to go 180 degrees (downwards). Just let me know at sound@primova.se

CodeSmart

I'm currently talking to my cable factory to see if they have time helping us out with patch-length (1.0 meter) TSR A2B cables for the GKC-AD units.