Antares Autotune - Version 3.0

Started by Elantric, November 13, 2014, 08:52:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elantric

Version 3.0 Features Precision Analog Guitar Modeling, New Guitar Models and Improved Audio Quality

We're pleased to announce the availability of Auto-Tune for Guitar Feature Packs Version 3.0. Featuring completely revised guitar models created with our new Precision Analog Guitar Modeling technology, along with a number of completely new electric, acoustic and bass guitar models. Also included in version 3.0 is enhanced signal processing for even better audio quality. Version 3.0 Feature Packs seriously advance the power of any Auto-Tune for Guitar-equipped guitar.

You can find all of the details in our Version 3.0 Release Notes (PDF).
http://www.autotuneforguitar.com/mediafiles/online_help_records/58_v3.00_release_notes.pdf
The Version 3.0 Feature Packs are free updates for all current Feature Pack owners. Log into your Guitar Connect account to get them. (The three Free Trial Packs have also been updated to the new technology, so if you're yet to pick up a Feature Pack, give them a try.)

Mark King of Hinder Demos his Auto-Tune for Guitar Rig

Mark King of Hinder Demonstrates his Auto-Tune for Guitar Rig

Guitarist Mark King of Hinder has been using an Auto-Tune for Guitar-equipped guitar in his rig and posted this video in which he talks about and demos the system and expresses his enthusiasm for its capabilities.

cynegetic

What version do you think it will get to by the time you can actually buy it?

Robertc

I just upgraded tonight ( 12-23-2015) to Version 3.32 .. you can have 4 different guitars now.. 3 magnetic  and one piezo..!

Elantric

vtgearhead

Nice to see some activity after almost a year, but hopefully there will be more features for standard guitars forthcoming?

drbill

...MIDI out? It's pretty odd that this unit doesn't do this, considering it's not an all-in-one solution.

Mine just arrived from Sweetwater.
GP-10, KPA
BM i2.13p, '76 Les Paul Deluxe w/GK-3, MiM RRS, Ibanez RG420GK, Charvel strat copy w/GK-2a, FTP