Your Opinions About iPad Mounting Stands?

Started by gregjon, August 18, 2014, 02:27:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gregjon

I really was impressed with this Arkon Tablet Holder for my iPad air.
This is really heavy duty.
No tools to put it together.
Will hold larger Tablets too with included 4 longer holders.
It was less than 30 dollars and this seller ships stuff fast. Even to me in Guam !!!

Arkon Heavy Duty C-Clamp Mount Tablet Holder for Apple iPad 1, 2, 3, 4 and Air
•The C-Clamp base allows mounting on most flat-edged tables, desks and counters, or other flat-edged surfaces.
•It also mounts to posts and rails, like those on carts
•Innovative adjustable holder fits varying models of Apples iPad with or without a case or skin
•Includes optional long legs for big devices and cases
•180° tilt-swivel head allows maximum viewing positions
•Allows 360° rotation for positioning in portrait or landscape view
•4" with C-clamp base for table, counter, post and rail mounting
•Can be mounted on tables, counters, desks, shelves or any flat edge
•For use on carts, wheelchairs , strollers, dollys and more...

Compatible with Apple iPad Generations 1, 2, 3, 4 and Air

NOTE: Tablets shown on the pictures are for reference only and not included.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Microphone-Stand-Teleprompter-Mount-Tablet-Holder-for-Apple-iPad-1-2-3-4-Air-/131111845374
Fender 50th Anniversary Strat with GK3 pickup.
Godin Freeway SA
Godin Multiac Nylon SA
Fishman Triple Play
GR-55
GR-20
SUGS Selector
RFX Midi Foot Control Pedal
Ipad Air, Apps: Bias, Jam Up Pro, Flying Haggis, Tone Stack, Audiobus, Garage Band,

DF400

I also purchased one a while back - nice feature is that it can also be set up flat, or horizontally, and used to support my Focusrite Scarlett 2i4.

Rhcole

Hey,

I'm having a blast with my new iPad Pro 9.7 so far hooking up synths etc. I'm considering getting a mounting clamp for a mic stand to suspend it at an angle for seated playing.  I am installing some of the apps that offer alternative keyboards etc. to play music. I have yet to determine what would be efficient, egonomic, and comfortable as far as placement and angle. Any recommendations for mounting kit that would work well to explore this? It would need to have multiple angles and heights while allowing me to explore what feels best.

I think the iPad and others like it ARE next gen instruments, but of course that isn't news to anybody here.

Elantric

This one works for me
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00FFLK7AM/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I own two of these, and used the parts to create a custom long reach iPad mount 

whippinpost91850

I use the Airturn Manos.. I like it with my iPad Pro because it will hold it firmly while in it's full case

I got it from Musicians Friend because it came with an adjustable extention arm

http://media.musiciansfriend.com/is/image/MMGS7/J11568000000000_IMAGE_00?defaultImage=ics-trans&op_sharpen=0&resMode=sharp2&op_usm=0.5,1,6,0&id=HCoQx3&wid=548&hei=481&fmt=png-alpha

johnnyninja

I'm also using the Airturn Manos and goStand and really like them. I added an On-Stage tray, too. It's my new portable office ;D