ME-25 Bulk Patch Collection

Started by gumtown, May 12, 2016, 04:20:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gumtown

Rather than upload individual categorised patches,
I have lumped the whole lot into one bundle.

Patch bundle download link is below in attachments vvvv
Free "GR-55 FloorBoard" editor software from https://sourceforge.net/projects/grfloorboard/

Elantric

Gumtown,

What are your thoughts on the ME-25?

I know its battery powered and small, and some folks fit it inside a MonoCase Guitar Tick

gumtown

I sold mine off quite a while ago, it was OK though,
a compact amp/effects box with just the right features.
But to my ear, it probably has a cheaper or under powered CPU compared to the more up market Boss stuff,
as there was a slight 'grainy'ness to the sound, but you wouldn't notice in a band surrounding.

Also as with most compact pedals, patch selection is up/down, with the usual foot tapping to reach the next patch 2 digit number.

I would not waste batteries in it, they don't last long, OK if you have shares in 'Duracell',
but it works with a regular 9 volt DC adapter.

A lot of bang for your bucks.. you would pay the same for a single function analog pedal.
Free "GR-55 FloorBoard" editor software from https://sourceforge.net/projects/grfloorboard/

william

william

william

william

meekie61

Quote from: gumtown on May 12, 2016, 04:20:06 PM

Rather than upload individual categorised patches,
I have lumped the whole lot into one bundle.

Patch bundle download link is below in attachments vvvv

Sorry to be obtuse but is this patch bundle useable with ME80? Or do I have to get ME25 software and then program manually from the settings ME25 provides? - I thought this was a reasonable idea but having installed both the Boss Tone Central for ME25 and ME25 Librarian software. I can load the patch files into Librarian but not see the settings for the pedal. I cannot load patches into Boss Tone Central.

Any ideas would be welcome

meekie61

Quote from: meekie61 on May 18, 2018, 06:42:07 AM
Sorry to be obtuse but is this patch bundle useable with ME80? Or do I have to get ME25 software and then program manually from the settings ME25 provides? - I thought this was a reasonable idea but having installed both the Boss Tone Central for ME25 and ME25 Librarian software. I can load the patch files into Librarian but not see the settings for the pedal. I cannot load patches into Boss Tone Central.

Any ideas would be welcome

I have solved this partially having found ME-25 Edit on sourceforge. Is there similar editing software for ME-80. Can ME-25 Edit be used with ME80?

admin

Quote from: meekie61 on May 18, 2018, 07:18:33 AM
I have solved this partially having found ME-25 Edit on sourceforge. Is there similar editing software for ME-80. Can ME-25 Edit be used with ME80?

Guntown does not have an editor for ME-80 , so answer is no.

Hotmamaandme

I am actually going the opposite direction. I sold my GR-55 and I'm keeping my ME-25. The ME25 for me is just simple and easier to use. Great variety of sounds and with the floor board editor its customizable easily. I found with the GR-55 I really wasn't using the synth sounds very much because I play with a key board. Thank you for the floor board editor and the me 25 patches.

Im trying to sort my me25 now so I can just scroll up or down live for different sounds/tones. Any ideas on that would be nice.
"For His Glory" Psalm 33 & 150