Recent Posts

Hi. Admittedly, I am running an ancient version of PT- Pro Tools 8 on OS10.5.6.
I am successfully able to record MIDI on the SY1000 and hear it. But I'm not actually able to hear the same sounds being played back. I am just running the old school MIDI cables into the digi. And not using the USB as I'm not able to install the driver on my operating system.
Am I missing something? Can anyone help me if something needs to be configured either on the SY-1000 or the PT end?
Thanks so much
I removed the housing of a GK3 to have a look inside and can see that the soldering points underneath the mini humbuckers, but also some other terminals to the side of each mini humbucker, that look like they are connected to the soldering points underneath. Are the terminals to the side the same..ie hot and ground?
GK Mag Hex (GK-2A,GK-3) / Re: GK Kit sourcing problem
Last post by Bluesbird - Today at 02:07:19 PM
There is an internet site that shares a name with '65 Fender Deluxe Reverb where a search could reveal a shop/reseller where you might be able to order from and save $150 dollars. Ciao.
Last post by admin - Today at 01:29:19 PM
Quote from: Verchrona on Yesterday at 09:15:36 PMThis was the first site I tried, they stopped me at checkout too. Whats going on?! It seems they are trying to really squeeze the US users of the GK systems dry. This is quite a shame, it will make many people shy away from it.

One of the downsides of global community forums- it alerts the regional Roland Product distributors about the customers knowledge of massive pricing discrepancy between  Roland Product distributors local advertised MSRP pricing for same product.

The USA has always been at disadvantage vs EU/UK in regards to the MSRP price for the GK-3 GK-3B and internal kit versions

Over $300 has always been the USA price for GK-KIT-GT3

Sad it's currently $400
Quote from: Nobulusprime on Today at 11:15:55 AMI'll be trying this tomorrow!
Yes thanks, and please report back how it goes.
I'll be trying this tomorrow!
Hi folks, is it possible to change places of user banks on any of editors, for example, i want to move user bank 4 to user bank 6? And ho lw to do it? Thanks
Boss RC-600 Looper / Re: Rc-600 Editor
Last post by MooseTaylor - Today at 03:31:16 AM
I'm writing an editor for the RC-600.
You'll be able to set all the values you can on the hardware, plus copy config and replicate to your other memory settings.
I think I'm a couple of months off releasing it.
I'm writing it for windows initially, but I'm using a cross platform environment, so theoretically it can be ported to mac, iPad, android etc.
If you go to the RC-600 Facebook group in the link

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1233551607122627/?ref=share

, I have a demo video of where I am currently at with it. I also have excel file stored in the groups files section that allows you to copy config between memory locations (I.e. set all the assigns based on the selected location)
Last post by Verchrona - Yesterday at 09:15:36 PM
Quote from: Bluesbird on December 02, 2022, 08:05:36 PMTry this site:

https://www.musicstore.com/en_US/USD/Roland-GKKITGT3-/art-GIT0007925-000

This was the first site I tried, they stopped me at checkout too. Whats going on?! It seems they are trying to really squeeze the US users of the GK systems dry. This is quite a shame, it will make many people shy away from it.