https://static.roland.com/assets/media/zip/gx100_sys_v110.zip

version 1.11
https://static.roland.com/assets/media/zip/gx100_sys_v111.zip

version 1.12
https://static.roland.com/assets/media/zip/gx100_sys_v112.zip

version 1.13
https://static.roland.com/assets/media/zip/gx100_sys_v113.zip

Thanks gumtown.

Any chance you would have a link for the  GX 100  original  Ver 1.00  IR Loader   -not-  the  "fixed""  Ver 1.01 IR Loader  ?

Thanks again,
Ben
I experimented with A=432 via alt tuning recently and experienced pretty bad clicking on the guitar models.

First time I tried to use alt-tuning; there are definitely still issues.

GM-800 Discussion / Re: gm800 cable
Last post by polaris20 - Today at 03:41:28 PM
A couple cables, and TechFlex?

https://www.techflex.com/kits/audio-kits?product_selected=ASK0.25PC

Not perfect, but may make things easier.
General Discussion / Re: "Bounceback" to last patch...
Last post by Brent Flash - Today at 03:07:06 PM
Quote from: bobwass on Today at 03:00:40 PMHas anyone asked Roland / Boss to support "remembering" the last patch i was previously on?  OR When I repeat pressing the button with the patch I'm currently on,  it goes back, triggers, or toggles to the previous patch? (pressing repeatedly would be back and forth, etc.)

Digitech has (had) this and it was very useful.  This doesn't apply in a lot of cases, but in the case of Midi assigned patches, it would be helpful (to me anyway) .  Sorry if I'm doing a crappy job of explaining the requirement.

Thanks group.
I love that feature on my Johnson Millennium (Digitech). I do it with my FC-300 by changing modes. I would use it to go from rhythm to lead and back.
General Discussion / Re: "Bounceback" to last patch...
Last post by Brent Flash - Today at 03:03:00 PM
Welcome to the group bobwass!  :)
General Discussion / "Bounceback" to last patch cap...
Last post by bobwass - Today at 03:00:40 PM
Has anyone asked Roland / Boss to support "remembering" the last patch i was previously on?  OR When I repeat pressing the button with the patch I'm currently on,  it goes back, triggers, or toggles to the previous patch? (pressing repeatedly would be back and forth, etc.)

Digitech has (had) this and it was very useful.  This doesn't apply in a lot of cases, but in the case of Midi assigned patches, it would be helpful (to me anyway) .  Sorry if I'm doing a crappy job of explaining the requirement.

Thanks group.
I have not have alt tunings issues before, until yesterday.
Previously I have done alt tuning upwards, usually +5 +7 or +12 and no problems.

Yesterday I needed to make a patch for Eb (-1 half step) in Bass Mode and using a Jazz Bass model (the model wasn't important as all models exhibited the same issue)
The sound was terrible, like I was getting a double note fired about 75ms later after the initial tone.
This would happen at all picking intensities, anywhere on the fretboard, but more pronounced the lower you went.
At first I thought it was a "clicking" sound, but carefully listening, it is actually a second note of the same pitch delayed after the first (and ignoring the actual unamplified/unpitched bass string note).
I also noticed that with fast picking the double note didn't happen, only when there was a specific gap between picked notes, like about 200ms or longer that this double note occurred.
I tried everything switched off and just the INST block with Alt tuning and the MAIN OUT block right after the inst block, same thing.
Next I tried Normal pickup and FX1 set to "pedal Bend -1", same thing.
Then tried FX1 "Pitch Shifter -1" it was slower but sounded fine.

This is making E flat tuning unplayable.

What happened here ?, I'm sure it worked before. I am going to try out some previous firmware versions.

The sound is like a double note or a stutter, happens when the SY-1000 input is not too busy, like a process time out glitch.

Also just sent a note to Roland Backstage explaining the above issue.

VGuitar Recordings / Re: Midi transcription test
Last post by Brak(E)man - Today at 09:00:03 AM
Hey

If you want the notation to be readable you'll need to follow Vaultnaemsae's advice + quantize the notation. 8ths for the melody + triplets and 16ths for the rest.

( this reminds of guitar to midi notation on the Atari, it's the same issues still nearly 40 years later )

Nicely done though.
VGuitar Recordings / Re: Midi transcription test
Last post by Vaultnaemsae - Today at 08:34:36 AM
Cool  8)  Guitar notation usually wouldn't be spread out over two staves. Transpose the the whole thing up an octave, scrap the bass stave and tidy up your note heads and you'll be a step closer to something that look like an authentic publishable guitar transcription, i.e. something that is readable by a guitarist who has learned to read music the traditional way on guitar.
If you want for the BANK UP and BANK DOWN buttons to always be white, then set both the ON and OFF LED states of each button to be "WHITE".  Be sure to save the patch after making the changes. 

I don't like to see a bunch of random color LEDs on my GT, so I generally set the CTL buttons to be blue when they're off and red when they're on.

To make it more obvious which patch is on, I set all 5 patch numbers to AUTO BLUE.  This way only the active patch is illuminated in blue and the other four LEDs are off. 

I use CUR NUM to toggle the patch for a guitar solo (which is typically set to toggle the DIV CH SEL) so that I can hit a button on the bottom row with my heel planted for the solo.  At 65, I don't balance well on one foot, so its nice to be able to park my foot in front of the button when a solo is coming up and then I can hit it without even looking down.  Since the only button illuminated on the bottom row is the active patch I can glance at the board and easily see which button to hit for the solo, and it turns to red when its pressed for the second function so its obvious that I'm in solo mode.

If I don't have a use for additional CTL functions within a patch then I set the LEDs for those CTL buttons to off, and I make sure that the CTL functions are set to off as well.  This keeps the board looking cleaner because the only buttons illuminated on the board are the UP and DOWN buttons and the buttons that I will be using on that particular patch.