headrush core

Started by nervoteso, September 20, 2023, 02:52:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nervoteso

i've just bought a prime but i've noticed the core is coming out. do you know the differences. i suppose it is the same but with less footswitch e smaller.

Elantric

Quote from: nervoteso on September 20, 2023, 02:52:48 AMi've just bought a prime but i've noticed the core is coming out. do you know the differences. i suppose it is the same but with less footswitch e smaller.

Download and search on their respective PDF Owners Manuals to compare features

The Core in USA is targetted at $950

Review this here
https://support.headrushfx.com/en/support/solutions/articles/69000844379-headrush-core-frequently-asked-questions#What-are-the-main-differences-between-the-Headrush-Prime-and-Headrush-Core?
QuoteWhat are the main differences between the Headrush Prime and Headrush Core?
The Headrush Core features a streamlined design to encourage portability and affordability. The Headrush Prime features an onboard expression pedal, OLED displays above the footswitch, and an Aux input volume knob that are not featured on the Headrush Core. Additionally, the Headrush Core has 5 footswitches compared to the Prime's 12, resulting in a significantly lighter and smaller board!

nervoteso

i really don't understand headrush strategy, they make a new pedalboard after a few months from the other  with the same features that cost less and it is much better cos lighter and smaller, i've thrown money away for prime, core is my choise. i love headrush sounds (except shimmer) and also the vocal effects are great but they have been building same machine for 6 years. anyway i'll buy core and sell prime. it is the easiest multieffect in the planet, you switch on you update in 1 minute, you edit in 10 secs, i love it, also without software (even if, why not a soft?)

nervoteso

seek18

The classic model patches are valid for prime. but for core? They must be valid, right?

thanks

Elantric

Afaik , Prime and Core are patch compatible, and can open previous gen patches designed for Gigboard, MX-5, Pedal Board

Elantric