Rick Beato - Everything Music YouTube Channel

Started by admin, April 20, 2017, 08:19:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elantric

At 15 minutes, talk of Roland JC-120 amps and GR-300 Guitar Synthesizer

Kevin M

Quote from: Elantric on April 02, 2024, 11:06:43 AM

At 15 minutes, talk of Roland JC-120 amps and GR-300 Guitar Synthesizer

Looks like Steve Vai's tech was misinformed about the GM800 being able to replicate the GR300.

Elantric

Quote from: Kevin M on April 02, 2024, 07:49:42 PMLooks like Steve Vai's tech was misinformed about the GM800 being able to replicate the GR300.

Id never recommend it for that task
The VGUITAR  systems are superior

plexified

Another angle on Satriani's Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrLcU8znvpU

Joes wife is a holistic health provider that transcends into their food choices, the guy does not look 70yo and Vai is also a smart consumer reflecting positive choices including UNDER consumption as the primary way to longevity. Which makes alot of sense, because if your food supply is questionable, then its the first thing you need to avoid or at least be discerning about !

chrish

Yeah but can he climb 3,000 to 5,000 vertical feet of steep mountain terrain on skis with a 20 lb pack and then ski back down it after snowmobiling 15 miles to get to the base of the mountain? I can at 69 years old and more impressively a friend of mine can do that at 77 years old. And we do that just about every other day Dec through March.

The sad truth is that far too many musicians die way too young, looks has little to do with. Both my friend and I look like homeless crack addicts from spending our lives outside building homes and playing in the mountains.

Fred Beckey rock climbed until he was 84.