Using stereo inputs with 2 separate instruments

Started by Bernarada, October 26, 2015, 04:39:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bernarada

Hi all. I guess this question has been answered before, but I couldn't find it. I have a RC-3 and I use the stereo's left and right inputs with two different guitars. I'm looking at getting either a RC-50 or RC-300 and I was wondering whether that set-up works fine too with these two.

While I'm at it, as I wouldn't use a mic in the XLR input, I was wondering whether there's a way to somehow use that with a 1\4" regular jack. With some device in between perhaps to go from 1/4" to XLR  ? Or something.

Thanks, B.   
Old Ovation Classical, Larrivée OM-03, Alvarez baritone stringed in Half-Nashville, Washburn J6 archtop with internal RMC pickup, Godin SD with GK-3, Line 6 Helix floor, SY-1000, VG-99, and a little home-studio, running a RME Babyface Pro FS, a pair of KRKs, a Macbook M1 Pro and Logic.

Bernarada

Old Ovation Classical, Larrivée OM-03, Alvarez baritone stringed in Half-Nashville, Washburn J6 archtop with internal RMC pickup, Godin SD with GK-3, Line 6 Helix floor, SY-1000, VG-99, and a little home-studio, running a RME Babyface Pro FS, a pair of KRKs, a Macbook M1 Pro and Logic.