Greetings from South America!

Started by Guido81, July 20, 2017, 03:23:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Guido81

Hi to all friends here at Vguitar forums. I'm Guido, and I live in Paraguay, I'll make this short, as short of time I am today  :P
I've been watching/investigating about GR-55 since 2008 approximately, with a friend We've been searching info on the gr-55, midi-hex pickups, piezo with 13pin capabilities (like graphthech and others), also we were researching about variax guitars, and I went that lane for some years  ;D. I've never decided to throw myself into this synth-guitar world, well until now. I've been playin' with a variax 600 for the last years, besides the other 9 guitars I have, but.. who's counting  ;D, connected to a POD x3 live. I Recently bought a Fender MIM stratocaster Roland Ready with the GK2 inside, and I'm currently looking for a good deal on a GR-55 with the GK3 pu.
I believe Kennis Russel is around this forum too, I'm subscribed to his channel and that's how I started to know the GR-55.

Edit: Having more time, I forgot to mention I have a G-Force on the rack, although I couldn't tame that beast yet. I just got a good deal on a GR-55, so I'll be surfing and/or asking questions, to learn from you guys. I'm also interested in learning about the midi tracking in seven strings guitars, though I think I've read somewhere that roland cannot track more than 6 strings, there must other options than roland though.
Well, see you around, and thanks for having me here! :)