GP-10 Patches & Pilot Sheet (December 2014)

Started by supernicd, December 30, 2014, 02:08:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

supernicd

I hope that I am not stepping on any toes with this.  I decided to download and try out all the GP-10 patches submitted so far.  There is some GREAT stuff posted here, and I'm even more convinced of the GP-10's versatility after going through these (and learned some things too!)  While going through them, I assembled them into a bank, and created a pilot sheet for them, much like the Boss factory preset list.

I also documented the patch authors, and linked each patch name back to the original post.  As you go through them, I'd encourage you to visit the post, as there are some very cool demos, context, additional info, etc. there.  While you're there, you might as well take the time to post a comment, a question, a thanks, or even just hit the applaud button to encourage those who are uploading their patches to continue!  I think that almost all patch contributors would love to get some comments on their creations.

Note I only documented the assigns for the controllers built into the GP-10 (CTRL 1 & 2, EXP1 SW, ON & OFF).  Some patches are very sophisticated and contain additional assigns for MIDI CCs, CTRL 3 & 4, EXP 2 etc.  Visit the post for more info.

Patch Authors:  I tried my very best to record the info accurately, and chose a category based on what I felt was the main one for the patch.  But it was a pretty time consuming, tedious process, and I'm not perfect.  Feel free to PM me any corrections, omissions, etc. If you don't want your patches included let me know. No promises, but at least as of now my intention is to try to maintain this on a somewhat regular basis.  If your patch was not posted in this GP-10 Patch Exchange board, it is not included!  I did not modify your patch other than to add your user name to the description.  If it didn't make any sound when I loaded it and engaged the EXP & CTRL pedals, there's a ? in the pilot sheet.

Note: The pilot sheet is included in the ZIP file and also attached separately for easy download to your tablet.
Strat w/ GK-3, Godin LGXT
VG-99, GR-55, GP-10
---------------------------------------------------------------

joaobraga

That is an excelent idea!!!

Thanks for making it and to all the patch authors.

pauly468

That's a really helpful 'at a glance' reference, thanks for taking the time to compile.

gfmoore

Elantric

VGuitarforums member contributed Boss GP-10 Patches  April, 17, 2015

Another Zip file with recent GP-10 patches missing in the 1st post download link.

(see attached)

Ckchuck

alexmcginness

VG-88V2, GR-50, GR-55, 4 X VG-99s,2 X FC-300,  2 X GP-10 AXON AX 100 MKII, FISHMAN TRIPLE PLAY,MIDX-10, MIDX-20, AVID 11 RACK, BEHRINGER FCB 1010, LIVID GUITAR WING, ROLAND US-20, 3 X GUYATONE TO-2. MARSHALL BLUESBREAKER, SERBIAN ELIMINATOR AMP. GR-33.

SillySoviet

Karmel