SY-300 - Linear pitch up with Ctl1

Started by JiveTurkey, March 16, 2017, 06:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JiveTurkey

It wasn't bring your board to work day  :-X but isn't there a factory patch that gradually raises the pitch via Ctl1? Like one if not 2 octaves when the button is pressed? Need to steal some settings from that one. I say Linear because I feel like that is the trick but I could be mistaken.

Rhcole

I don't recall the patch, but it might it use the Wave Pedal?

JiveTurkey

The patch in question was called An Elevation (if my tweak session memory from last night is still clear) CTL1 would raise the pitch up (though I wasn't clear as to what level relative to original pitch it raised to). You hit it again and it kicked back down. I think I would be better served to configure something more like a traditional whammy. I honestly get so ADD when I am tweaking that I mess with one thing for a bit then move on to the next without always making progress. It's not one of my better traits  :(

Rhcole

JT, I think the factory presets are all there in the unmodifiable section of memory. Scan through them and see if it is there using your computer.

JiveTurkey

Quote from: Rhcole on March 17, 2017, 11:06:04 AM
JT, I think the factory presets are all there in the unmodifiable section of memory. Scan through them and see if it is there using your computer.
I found the patch. Messed with it for a moment and then got sidetracked  :P I found the pitch shifter in the GP and worked with it for a bit as well. The harmonist seemed to track better than the pitch shifter as it seemed a little warbly. I am going to mess with it a bit more this weekend if time allows.